Register

Nexus will only boot with new battery. stock battery stopped working after new batter

This is a discussion on Nexus will only boot with new battery. stock battery stopped working after new batter within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; I have had my nexus for less than a week, Rooted and CWM, running AOKP MS 6 I am having an issue booting my phone ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Nexus will only boot with new battery. stock battery stopped working after new batter

I have had my nexus for less than a week, Rooted and CWM, running AOKP MS 6

I am having an issue booting my phone with any battery other than one of the onite batteries i purchased for my phone a few daysago. again i have had my nexus less than a week and the stock battery was working just fine before i charged this new onite battery.

the other day i popped in the onite battery and charged it up. then i decided to put my stock battery back in and use the onite as a backup. but it wouldnt power on when i put my stock battery in and will not power on with the second onite battery either. it will work perfectly with the onite battery that i charged, but only that battery

i have gotten my phone to run with the other batteries by plugging the the phone into the charger with the working onite battery and getting the phone into charge mode and then swapping the batteries out, it will then boot and run without being connect to the charger, but only for a few minutes and then the phone will randomly power down and wont boot back up unless i put the working onite battery in.

I have looked all over to try and find someone with this issue to no avail. i have tried fully reverting to stock from AOKP. could this be a hardware issue? should i send my phone in for warranty replacement?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    327 times
    Seems basic but is there any chance the other 2 batteries are dead?
    -Stephen
    Need Help? Don't panic (yet) Call the Rescue Squad!

"On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs"

Milky Way
    Member #
    i dont believe that is a possibility, i ran my nexus on the stock battery for several charges before swapping out for the onite, and it was working perfectly, and the stock was fully charged from when i took it out to charge the onite.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    Have you tried wiping cache, dalvik and battery stats in cwm recovery?

Before you flash anything can you get back to stock? How to get back to stock using Odin

Have you backed up your files and pictures? I see too many desperate cries for help recovering deleted priceless pictures with no solution.

Need to hard reset? How to Hard Reset-Factory Data Reset.

Remove Ads

Ads