Register

Recover lost files

This is a discussion on Recover lost files within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Hi everyone, I ended up performing a factory reset of my G.N. after it was in a bootloop this morning. I was wondering if there's ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Recover lost files

Hi everyone,

I ended up performing a factory reset of my G.N. after it was in a bootloop this morning. I was wondering if there's any way for me to try and recover lost photo files. One thing I noticed is that when my G.N. is connected via USB to my Macbook Pro, it doesn't show up as a storage device, or at all. I had to download Android File Transfer from the website so that I could view the folders on my phone.

How would I be able to backup files/pictures etc on an external drive?

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Twitter
    karmasyde
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseburger View Post
    Hi everyone,

I ended up performing a factory reset of my G.N. after it was in a bootloop this morning. I was wondering if there's any way for me to try and recover lost photo files. One thing I noticed is that when my G.N. is connected via USB to my Macbook Pro, it doesn't show up as a storage device, or at all. I had to download Android File Transfer from the website so that I could view the folders on my phone.

How would I be able to backup files/pictures etc on an external drive?

Thanks!
    Easiest way is download drop box and have it autosync pix...or sign up for google+ and do same thing. That way you don't have to worry about forgetting to back up or about getting lazy and just not doing it

Swyped from my Lte Gnex via tapatalk 2

Milky Way
    Member #
    I tried android data recovery and have managed to recover most of the files although the recovered files are not listed in their original names. With the free version, only 2GB of data can be recovered and it did a fine job of that. You can have a try. Good luck.
    Last edited by KaridaAnne; 11-05-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Android Data Recovery Software is great to recover android lost formatted data with easy. Download and install H-Data Recovery Master(hdatarecovery.com).

Milky Way
    Member #
    Android Data Recovery Software is great to recover android lost formatted data with easy. Download and install H-Data Recovery Master(hdatarecovery.com).

Milky Way
    Member #
    You can safely recover all your Android phone data using Tenorshare Android Data Recovery . The tool is capable of recovering lost or deleted text messages, call history, Whatsapp contacts, messages and media files. It supports recovery from internal and external memory of your Android device. The software is powerful enough to recover data even in worst case scenarios. Give it a try!

See more: How to Recover Data from Android Phone

Milky Way
    Member #
    The best way to get back deleted files on Android phone, you need to use Android Files Recovery. You can find the deleted files on it and then recover any of them from your Android phone to computer. You can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Android phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Android phone.

Milky Way
    Member #
    MobiKin Doctor for Android not only can help you recover Android lost files( contacts, sms, text messages, videos, etc,.) to computer, but also can help you transfer data from Android to computer.
    For data in internal memory, you can choose Android data recovery, for data from SD card, you can use the Android SD card data recovery.

main.jpg
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 01-14-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    What cause deleted excel files? The most common reason as follow: deleted accidentally, reformat set and so on. It is very easy and less time consuming for your device to delete a file’s pointer and make its space as available. It is however very difficult and time consuming for the device to completely overwrite the data. If you want to completely erase the file, a file-shredding tool is useful. Let’s Fonedog Data Recovery to recover deleted files with some easy steps.
    Complete Guide: Recover Deleted Excel Files from Android

Remove Ads

Ads