Register

Help please..

This is a discussion on Help please.. within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Hey I know its not a nexus problem but it is android.. I was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong with my boyfriends galaxy ...

Thread: Help please..

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Help please..

Hey I know its not a nexus problem but it is android.. I was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong with my boyfriends galaxy s plus.. It wouldn't charge (the charger does work on my nexus) do be tried restarting the phone.. He turned it off and it came back on on its own and now is stuck on this screen on the photo.. It doesn't react to any buttons... Long press or short...

~ xxx Cyn

2. # ADS
    Ads

Aquarius
    Member #
    Liked
    507 times
    Looks like it's downloading an upgrade to Android, how long has it been downloading ? just let it go, it probably will finish

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    538 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    Press and hold the power button for 8 seconds and see if it reboots normally.

Did he by any chance press and hold Power + Volume Down + Home at the same time? Because that's how you rboot into the download screen to flash ROMs and such.
    Last edited by fish1552; 02-04-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1736 times
    ^^ That ^^

Tap'd from my GNex

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    +2. It's in the download mode. Take battery out and reboot, all should be ok.

Before you flash anything can you get back to stock? How to get back to stock using Odin

Have you backed up your files and pictures? I see too many desperate cries for help recovering deleted priceless pictures with no solution.

Need to hard reset? How to Hard Reset-Factory Data Reset.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Don't know maybe the sound and power button but I doubt if he pushed the home too.. The battery pull worked it showed the screen about half an hour before this post till just now.. So I doubt it was a upgrade..
    Thanks so much for the quick replies!

~ xxx Cyn

Remove Ads

Ads