Register

How to get a Digital Copy of a Blu-ray/DVD onto Google Nexus 7

This is a discussion on How to get a Digital Copy of a Blu-ray/DVD onto Google Nexus 7 within the Pavtube Software Studio forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Wanna download and transfer a Digital Copy movie to Google Nexus 7 for entertainment? Follow this simple guide to get the work done. What if ...

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times

How to get a Digital Copy of a Blu-ray/DVD onto Google Nexus 7

Wanna download and transfer a Digital Copy movie to Google Nexus 7 for entertainment? Follow this simple guide to get the work done.

What if any Digital Copy movies works on Google Nexus 7 Can the Nexus 7 play a Digital Copy of a movie that from my DVD? I would like to put some disney movies from my Digital Copy Discs on the Nexus 7 for my kids enjoying on the go. Is it possible?

The answer is Possible. As far as I know, The movie industry uses DRM (Digital Rights Management) to lock down the video on the Digital Copy coming with Blu-ray and DVD discs. Unfortunately, the Android-based device has not get a license to play DRM contents, which means Digital Copy movies will not even play on Google Nexus 7. In order to get Digital Copies and Nexus 7 to play nicely, you'll need to get rid of DRM from Digital Copies first. Digital Copy playback doesn't stop there, and there are many programs out there that allow you make digital copies out of DRM-protected contents.

If you are interested in doing likewise, check out Pavtube's ChewTune, a top Digital Copy Converter for Android which can handle Digital Copy DRM-restricted movies, iTunes DRM-protected videos and Windows Media DRM contents for almost all popular Android-based Tablets and smartphones. I've found the output quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the original digital copies themselves. Below is a simple guide.

First, download the Digital Copy to Nexus 7 Converter to your computer. The DRM removal software is available for Windows and Mac users. Get the Windows version here, and the Mac version here.

Guide: Convert and transfer Digital Copy movies to Nexus 7

Before conversion you need first to transfer Digital Copy to computer in Windows Media (.wmv) or iTunes video format (.m4v). If you have no idea about this, check the post "Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy: Transfer, Play and Backup" to achieve your goal. Here we go with the DRM removal process:

1. After dragging and dropping Digital Copy movie to ChewTune, Select output format for Nexus 7. You're suggested to select "Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4)" from "Android" category. The output could fit on your device perfectly.

2. Start to transfer Digital Copy to Nexus 7 MP4 videos.

Tips: If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice.

So there you have it. When the task is finished, you can download and put Digital Copy movies to Google Nexus 7 for playing back at ease.

If you have no idea about Nexus 7 file transfer, you can check out the post Transferring files to your Google Nexus 7 to learn more.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    I have a question, does this ripper program can get my miniDVD which stores a lot video clips recorded by my Canon camcorder to play on my Nexus 7? Thanks.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Summer Holiday Biggest Discount-Best Blu-ray Ripper 30% off

Summer Break is starting now. It's time to have fun: hanging out with friends, spending some quality time with family members, enjoying personal space alone. No matter whom you are with or where you are, watching movies, sharing online videos or editing video footages would be a part of your summer holiday more or less. While a great video converter would be essential in your summer break if you want to do above stuff, and Pavtube software application is a perfect choice.

Good news! Pavtube is offering up to 50% off Special Summer Holiday Discount for its top programs, including Blu-ray Ripper (Win & Mac), Video Converter Ultimate (Win & Mac), Media Magician (Win & Mac), and DVD Creator (Win & Mac). Plus, Like Pavtube on Facebook and you would get an extra 5% off discount from above products!

Expires on July 31, 2013. Time-Limitted! Never miss!!!

Let's get familiar with Pavtube programs!

1. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Win/Mac with 30% off

Pros: fully backup commercial Blu-ray and DVD discs; rip Blu-ray and DVD to many formats, such as .MP4, .MKV, .MOV, etc; support output playback on various portable devices including tablets (the new iPad 3, Galaxy Tab 3, Toshiba Thrive, Nook Tablet, Amazon Kindle Fire) and mobile phones (Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC Evo 4G, iPhone 5), HD media player such as Apple TV, WDTV, PS3, and video editing programs like Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, FCP, iMovie.

2. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Win/ iMedia Converter for Mac with 20% off

Pros: integrates a blu-ray ripper, a dvd ripper and a video converter which allows regular SD video clips, camera recorded HD footages and online downloaded videos as source media, meanwhile purchased or rent Blu-ray and DVDs are its specialty too.

3. Pavtube Media Magician for Win/Mac with 50% off

Pros: Regarded as a nice camcorder assistant manager; lossless output MTS/M2TS/MOD/TOD videos to original format or MKV; edit timeline without rendering; directly output video friendly with video editing programs or uploaded to YouTube.

4. Pavtube DVD Creator for Win/Mac with 50% off

Pros: burn playable DVD from DVD folder and ISO image within a few clicks; freely edit source material by trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc; customize DVD menu template /style, menu text, display aspect ratio and background

Interested? Hurry up, the Special Summer Break offers expires on July 31, 2013.

Never miss to get 50% off Media Magician(win/mac), 50% off DVD Creator for win and mac, 20% off Video Converter Ultimate and 20% off iMedia Converter for Mac,etc at Pavtube Summer Holiday Promotion Code and also get more copon at Pavtube Facebook Page!
    Last edited by PavtubeVideo; 10-18-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I have a question, does this ripper program can get my miniDVD which stores a lot video clips recorded by my Canon camcorder to play on my Nexus 7? Thanks.
    You can try Canon Video Converter - this app offers an easy way to transcode virtually all video and audio types, camcorder HD footages and TiVo recordings to desired video/audio format for portable multimedia devices, HD media players or video editing software. Plus, you are allowed to freely customize and personalize the conversion files through its settings and options in order to get an individual output in your own way.

With the Top Canon Video Converter, you can easily convert video clips recorded by your Canon camcorder to your Nexus 7 support format. you can refer to the guide: How to play MKV, AVI, Tivo, MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, FLV/F4V video on Nexus 7?

PS. For Mac OS X users, Canon Video Converter for Mac can help you. (Tutorial)

Plus, the software can also convert various HD Videos and Movies to a proper format for playing on portable devices, including:

Google Devices: Nexus 7 2nd Gen, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus, etc.

Samsung Devices: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/7.0, Galaxy S4/S3, etc.

Apple Devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPod 5, etc.

Microsoft Devices: Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT, Surface Pro

Asus Devices: Fonepad 7, Transformer Book T100, MeMO Pad Smart 10, MeMO Pad HD 7, MeMO Pad ME172V, Transformer Pad Infinity TF700(T), PadFone 2, Transformer Prime, Transformer Pad TF300, etc.

Sony Devices: Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Tablet Z, Xperia ZR, Xperia S, Xperia SP, Tablet S, etc.

Amazon Devices: Kindle Fire HD 7.0, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Fire

Acer Devices: Iconia A3, Iconia W3, Iconia Tab A1, Iconia Tab B1, Iconia W700, Iconia W510, Iconia Tab A700, Iconia Tab A210, Iconia Tab A200, etc.

Motorola Devices: Droid Mini, Moto X, Droid Ultra, Droid MAXX, DROID RAZR MAXX, Xoom 2, Xoom, etc.

And BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, Nokia, Vizio, Archos, Coby, Nabi, Nook, Kobo, etc.
    Last edited by PavtubeVideo; 10-18-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Pavtube Thanksgiving Giveaway 2013: Freebies & Huge Discount as Thanksgiving Gifts

Description: Pavtube 2013 Thanksgiving Day Software Promotion is available now. Free apps and up to 66% off is provided from Pavtube Studio to express the appreciation and gratitude for registered and potential customers on the coming Thanksgiving Day 2013.

The annual traditional Thanksgiving Day is coming, and it's time to show our gratitude to our mom, family members, and friends. How will you celebrate this sweet moment with your family and what will you do to thank your mom for giving birth to you? Stay at home and spend more time with her while watch her favorite movie together, enjoy a delicious dinner and tell her everything at work, plan a short trip and have her relaxed at weekend? Whatever you have decided to do on Thanksgiving Day, Pavtube is a great helper to make it work. Pavtube Studio, a professional multimedia software provider, is dedicated to bring you personal audio-visual feast of digital world and brighten your digital life. Great News, Pavtube Studio is now offering FREE apps and UP to 66% off promotion on Pavtube best sellers (both Windows and Mac versions are available) for you to celebrate the coming Thanksgiving Day from November 6, 2013 to December 10, 2013.

Part 1. Thanksgiving Best Sellers - 20% ~ 30% off

1. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper - $34.3 (original $49)
    Highlights: full disc copy; Directly Copy only main movie; rip any Blu-ray/DVD to various formats

2. Pavtube DVD Ripper - $24.5 (original $35)
    Highlights: convert standard DVDs to MP4, MKV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, M4V for smartphones, tablets, HD media players and more

3. Pavtube Video Converter - $28 (original $35)
    Highlights: transcode videos to virtually any video/audio format for editing and playback

4. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate - $52 (original $65)
    Highlights: combination of a Blu-ray ripper, a DVD ripper and a Video converter to meet your needs for Blu-ray, DVD and video conversion

Part 2. Thanksgiving Giveaway - Free Softwares

1. Pavtube Free DVD Ripper - a fun, easy and fabulous way to rip DVDs to various video formats with fast speed. Support adding SRT, ASS, SSA subtitles.

2. Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate - provides with full Blu-ray, DVD and video solutions for your ultimate multimedia entertainment needs.

Part 3. Buy One Get One Free

1. Buy MTS/M2TS Converter – handle AVCHD MTS/M2TS footages in an easy way
    Free Get FLV/F4V Converter - convert any YouTube or Hulu videos (FLV/F4V) for portable devices

2. Bug MXF Converter - encode MXF clips for editing and playback
    Free Get MKV Converter – convert MKV media contents to Android, Windows and iOS devices

3. Bug HD Video Converter - get your camera videos and TiVo recordings onto editors and players
    Free Get DVD Creator - burn any kind of video sources to playable DVD

Part 4. Thanksgiving Hot Deals - Only $9.9

1. Pavtube MKV Converter - select wanted subs/audio/video track from MKV to be kept in the output files
    2. Pavtube FLV/F4V Converter – convert, trim, crop FLV or F4V to other formats
    3. Pavtube TOD Converter - fast convert, compress, and edit TODs from JVC camcorders for any portable devices
    4. Pavtube MOD Converter – stream, convert and edit MOD recordings shot by camcorders(JVC, Panasonic, Sony)

Part 5. Sharing at your Facebook page - Get more discount

1. 20% off ByteCopy (Windows / Mac)
    2. 20% off MXF MultiMixer
    3. 20% off iMixMXF
    4. 20% off Chewtune (Windows / Mac)

Click "Share on Facebook" button, insert "#PavtubeThanks2013", choose "Public", and click "Share Link". You will get another 20% coupon. The discounted link will be sent to your Facebook "Inbox" or "Other" within 24 hours on work days.

If don't receive message from strangers, please don't forget to contact us for the discounted link via faq@pavtube.com.

More Pavtube Thanksgiving Special Deals are available on Pavtube Thanksgiving page. Share this activity at your Facebook page and more discounts you can get.

Part 6. Hot Bundle Deals - Save Up to $35

1. ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
    2. ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
    3. ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
    4. ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $60, Save $17
    5. ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $70, Save $17
    6. ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter($35) = Only $60, Save $17
    7. Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35

Learn more: Pavtube Unveiled 2013 Thanksgiving Day Promotion with Giveaway and Huge Discounts!

Remove Ads

Ads