Register

How to move music, videos from iTunes to Google Nexus 10

This is a discussion on How to move music, videos from iTunes to Google Nexus 10 within the Pavtube Software Studio forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; This article will show you how to get music, movies or TV-shows purchased from iTunes to Google Nexus 10 for enjoyment anywhere. Is there a ...

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times

How to move music, videos from iTunes to Google Nexus 10

This article will show you how to get music, movies or TV-shows purchased from iTunes to Google Nexus 10 for enjoyment anywhere.

Is there a way to transfer or sync iTunes music, movies to Google Nexus 10 freely? Many guys are talking about this topic as follows:

I just bought a new Nexus 10 and I am wondering if I could play music files I purchased on iTunes on my Nexus 10? I have searched around the internet but I haven't got a specific answer to this question. Besides, the movies and TV-shows I have purchased on iTunes will be playable on the Nexus 10?

Best Solution:

Before answering the questions, keep in mind that the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean powered Nexus 10 can not play any iTunes purchases with Apple Digital Rights Management (FairPlay DRM). However, all iTunes songs (at least in the US) will be DRM-free in steps since April 7, 2009. From my experience, if the song isn't copy protected it should play. If you have DRMed music from iTunes you can even "upgrade" them to DRM free and higher bit rate files; for a small price US$0.30/song or use a iTunes DRM removal software to strip DRM from them.

Unfortunately there's no legal way to directly transfer iTunes movies to Google Nexus 10, as those movies are DRM protected, so what should you do? There is indeed some solutions to download your DRM-protected videos and music from iTunes to Nexus 10 for playback without any limitations, the program I am using is a program called ChewTune which my brother recommended to me. It is a professional DRM removal tool which can help you strip iTunes DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V movies to Nexus 10 highly compatible MP4 videos. It supports handling protected movies, TV shows purchased from iTunes, Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies, BBC iPlayer, Blockbuster, Wbdigitalcopy, Bestbuy and more. The playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. The equivalent Mac version is the ChewTune Mac, which can encode iTunes DRM movies to Nexus 10 on Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7). The following guide shows you how to convert and play iTunes videos on Google Nexus 10 tablet with ease.

Download the iTunes to Nexus 10 Converter trial version:

(Download here if you using Mac 10.5 or 10.6)

How to Convert iTunes M4V to Google Nexus 10 supported video formats

The quick start guide below uses ChewTune Windows screenshots. The way to transferring iTunes movies to Google Nexus 10 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

Step 1. Add iTunes purchased videos

Launch the DRM removal and click the "Add" button or drag and drop to add the iTunes movies you want to play on Google Nexus 10 to the program. Besides, you can also add iTunes M4P music files and video/audio bought from Amazon, BBC iPlayer, Zune, Nokia Music Store, etc. for converting.

Step 2. Choose the output video format and output folder.

Click "Format" bar and move mouse to "Android" column, you can easily find the profile of "Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video(*.mp4)". (You can also free download a patch here to get the customized profile for Nexus 10) The preset is speciall designed for Nexus 7 but can also fit on Nexus 10 perfectly.

Tip:

Click on "Settings" you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After are happy with the quality, you can click on "Save as" to rename the profile, such as "Google Nexus 10 H.264 Video(*.mp4)". Next time, you can easily find it in "Custom" category.

Step 3. Start converting iTunes M4V to MP4 for Google Nexus 10

In the end, go back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start converting iTunes movies for playing on Nexus 10. Click "Open" to find the DRM-free MP4 videos after the conversion and transfer them to your device with ease.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Additional Tips:

1. If you have any problem when enjoying videos on Google Nexus 10/7, just check out Google Nexus Column to learn more.

2. If your movie isn't already in one of the supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF DISCOUNT Video Converter Ultimate (or the 20% OFF iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Google Nexus 4, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 and other Android os tablets/phones for smoothly playing.
    Last edited by PavtubeVideo; 01-14-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    If you have any problem, pls contact with support@pavtube.com / macsupport@pavtube.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.

Remove Ads

Ads