Register

Any Italians from around Perugia

This is a discussion on Any Italians from around Perugia within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hello italian friends. I'm going to italy soon to visit my mother for 3 weeks and need some advise with buying an italian sim card. ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Any Italians from around Perugia

Hello italian friends. I'm going to italy soon to visit my mother for 3 weeks and need some advise with buying an italian sim card. Which provider has the best coverage and pricing and what would be the best overall solution for me?
    I don't talk much but texting a little bit and I need lots of data and maybe a 3g wifi router for my pocket:-).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk2

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    I've been to Perugia, loved it

sent from my stock unrooted Gnex.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I've been to Perugia, loved it

sent from my stock unrooted Gnex.
    Nice;-) kinda small comparing with Roma or Napoli but what about the telecom coverage. Which provider should one choose?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk2

Milky Way
    Member #
    Hello Friends. I have just learned something new. The easiest way to get a italian sim with data plan are as following: Go to any electronics store and buy a 10euro Wind card(remember your passport) then wait a couple of hours for it to work(in worst case up to 48 hours). When it's working: go to www.wind.it and create an account with your new tel.No. and your codice fiscale. Viola now you can choose between most of Winds offers.

Thread can now be closed;-)

Sent from my gNex using Tapatalk2

Remove Ads

Ads