Register

Any health nuts on here?

This is a discussion on Any health nuts on here? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Trying to make a nice healthy diet and would love to find an app that helps, but I found a nice diet planner but you ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Any health nuts on here?

Trying to make a nice healthy diet and would love to find an app that helps, but I found a nice diet planner but you have to know what is healthy to eat first. Anyone have any recommendations?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Aquarius
    Member #
    Liked
    507 times
    Yup, If you order it at a window, or it comes in a bag or a box, or it got cooked in grease... pass

Eat simple foods that you make yourself, eat smaller portions and eat more often, add some excercise, drink plenty of water.. and there ya go.

I've battled my weight since my 40's (no not 1940) and found it's really common sense. Intake & Exhaust. Good Fuel, Good Energy!

Think of it as changing the way you eat, not a diet.

I'm not a nutritionist, nor an expert but I have managed to make this work going on 10 years now.

PM me if you have specific questions, I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    I have never seen a good app for what not to eat. J use a juice app with different recipes. I juice during the week.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cynkrzy View Post
    I've battled my weight since my 40's (no not 1940) and found it's really common sense.
    lol I was I just hoping there was a good app out there. I would like to be a little more scientific about it other than just saying "fruits good, so I will eat a lot of fruit." I think I may just go see a dietician. I'm not trying to loose weight I'm actually trying to gain weight. Sick of being able to turn sideways and disappear lol (I know most wouldn't complain).

Aquarius
    Member #
    Liked
    507 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsarge View Post
    lol I was I just hoping there was a good app out there. I would like to be a little more scientific about it other than just saying "fruits good, so I will eat a lot of fruit." I think I may just go see a dietician. I'm not trying to loose weight I'm actually trying to gain weight. Sick of being able to turn sideways and disappear lol (I know most wouldn't complain).
    Trade Ya ! - Sorry first time I've heard that complaint, I've only seen apps that if you shoot the barcode will give you nutrition info and caloried and such.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    lol I complain about a nice young metabolism now but give it a few more years and I'll probably be screaming SOB with my current diet.

Aquarius
    Member #
    Liked
    507 times
    lol I complain about a nice young metabolism now but give it a few more years and I'll probably be screaming SOB with my current diet.
    At some point it does get us all.. nothing wrong with being thin and having a screaming metabolism... nothing wrong with eating healthy food either.

Sounds like you need a personal trainer to go with the dietitian...

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cynkrzy View Post
    At some point it does get us all.. nothing wrong with being thin and having a screaming metabolism... nothing wrong with eating healthy food either.

Sounds like you need a personal trainer to go with the dietitian...
    I've had a trainer and done some protein shakes, that got me some results but I think having a better diet would be best, guess I finally found some aspect of my life that android hasn't been able to help lol

Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Trying to make a nice healthy diet and would love to find an app that helps, but I found a nice diet planner but you have to know what is healthy to eat first. Anyone have any recommendations?
    There is an app on the market called Fooducate. It will tell you everything you need to know about a particular food item. This will help you choose the right foods as you alter your diet.

from my stock non-rooted GN

Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    I use cardio trainer from the market. It's great and the app reminds me to get my butt on the treadmill each day. Also it keeps tracks of my workouts and spurs me to do more.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads