Register

Upcoming ICOs Discussion (Initial Coin Offerings)

This is a discussion on Upcoming ICOs Discussion (Initial Coin Offerings) within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Didn't see a specific thread for this, so thought it might be worthwhile having an upcoming (and current) discussion thread for crypto ICOs. Personally I ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Upcoming ICOs Discussion (Initial Coin Offerings)

Didn't see a specific thread for this, so thought it might be worthwhile having an upcoming (and current) discussion thread for crypto ICOs. Personally I think most of the ICOs out there are basically scams, because they offer no real value, or present a bunch of features that they'll apparently fix or improve, yet offer nothing on how they'll actually achieve that.

That being said, there does seem to be a few legit ICOs that look interesting (like Civic), so perhaps we can highlight and discuss them here.

To kick off the discussion, I recently invested a bit into an ICO called Everex (EVX) which will offer "blockchain based microlending, remittances and merchant payments to underserved individuals and SMEs in Asia and globally". What got me to commit is that they've already done trials in the field using the tech to show it works, and easy real-world remittance/payments over the blockchain is something I'm interested. Whether or not it will succeed is another thing, but I guess any ICO investment is a gamble.

Anyone else have their interest pique'd by an upcoming ICO, or current one?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    I also need review of promising ICO. I invested in digipulse.io but the ICO failed the good is I got the refund. The cap is too high 8000 eth, and the ICO only raised 1900 eth. I think need ICO with medium price, reachable hardcap and soon roadmap. https://icoschedulers.com/ looks pretty promising too at least from the solution what they are mentioning on their website

Remove Ads

Ads