Register

Looking to buy Instagram followers

This is a discussion on Looking to buy Instagram followers within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I am looking to buy Instagram followers, send me PM with your best offer $/per 1000. Can you get followers from specific locations? Can you ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Looking to buy Instagram followers

I am looking to buy Instagram followers, send me PM with your best offer $/per 1000.
    Can you get followers from specific locations? Can you drip feed followers? And, how long do they last?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Fake followers inflate the account and make it look more reputable, so real followers will find it more enticing to follow you. Fake followers simply increases the credibility of your account because people relate high follower count to reputable users. I know there are some companies that sell followers and likes so that you can make your account seem more legit. Google "buy instagram followers" and I'm sure you can find something. Social Bloom, for example https://socialbloom.co/ I would suggest purchasing followers and likes unitil you gain a large enough following and then you can abandon purchasing altogether.
    Last edited by Helga66; 05-31-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads