Register

Website Creation

This is a discussion on Website Creation within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I'm in the process of starting a business. I need a simple website that looks great in both a desktop and mobile browser. I'd prefer ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Website Creation

I'm in the process of starting a business. I need a simple website that looks great in both a desktop and mobile browser. I'd prefer to have it built. Please recommend me some companies and feel free to share any of their work.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    If you give us more information about your business, the purpose of your website..such as to tell about your company, sell services, generate leads, sell products...whatever. "I want something simple that looks great" is what everyone says. You'll need some details about what you actually want. If you don't know, then it;s time to sit down and figure it out. If you go to any web designer with just that, they'll quote you the highest possible price. With more info we may be able to suggest a direction, maybe even a platform to check out. Website's are not one size fits all, and every website designer doesn't specialize in every possible thing. So, in order to get you in the right direction, you need to know what you want and need in a website. I would find a web designer locally. Or you can check this company https://eulerr.com/project/cat/finance-design-ui-ux/

Remove Ads

Ads