Register

Greetings from Brazil

This is a discussion on Greetings from Brazil within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; Hi there folks, I'm not that new to the Galaxy nexus, I have mine for (almost) 4 months now and I'm loving it! It's already ...

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Greetings from Brazil

Hi there folks, I'm not that new to the Galaxy nexus, I have mine for (almost) 4 months now and I'm loving it! It's already rooted and updated to Jellybean (OTA). I also have a Transformer Pad TF300T that's always next to me, I use'em both for e-mail, chatting, online radio and tapatalk.

So far my experience with my Galaxy Nexus is comforting, had no issue with the phone, just this one time, when I was rooting the heck out of it, it just refused to turn on (saying the battery was empty even though it was fully charged), and got hot as hell, I used a portable charger (Sony's, the one they made for the PS Vita) to recharge the battery and placed it inside the fridge to keep it cooled. It worked! It only happened once and I have never noticed it get hotter then phones usually get (at least from my experience -- see my signature).

2. # ADS
    Ads

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    585 times
    Twitter
    thephantom_dra

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Welcome aboard

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    LG Nexus 5 / Nokia Lumia 1520 / Asus Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
    teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. teach a man to fastboot, and you create competency.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Why can't I see my signature?

UPDATE: Strange I can see it when I reply, but I can't see it on the first post of the thread, that I created. Is that normal?
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I9250 JellyBean 4.2
    |
    |
    Tuna | Maguro
    JOP40C | YAKJU
    Social

Remove Ads

Ads