Register

Get Verizon's Attention...NOW!

This is a discussion on Get Verizon's Attention...NOW! within the Member News Depot forums, part of the GalaxyNexusForum.com category; I don't post much on sites as it seems most topics get covered. However I wanted to relay some information that may be beneficial to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By real4life

Thread: Get Verizon's Attention...NOW!

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Get Verizon's Attention...NOW!

I don't post much on sites as it seems most topics get covered. However I wanted to relay some information that may be beneficial to us all. Back in Novemeber I became very disgruntled with Verizon like so many of you due to the lack of updates in a timely manner and due to the many different answers we get from their customer service. So, I did a little digging and was able to come up with several of Verizon officers email addresses. I formed a letter...nicely stated I might add...about how my phone situation and the situation of their customer service. Like all of you I got tired of hearing different stories about who was to blame for the processes they follow. It's Google's fault, it's Samsung's fault, it's Verizon's fault....my opinion it's all three. Anyway overall I blame Verizon. Pretty obvious as the latest news that Jelly Bean has reached Canada. I have a Galaxy Nexus and am very frustrated with the lack of attention to the device and the lack of communication from the company I pay my bill to and the company I have been with for getting close to 20 years. So, if any of you would like to get in touch with some of the head honchos at Verizon, as well as Google. I am enclosing a list of email address. Some may have changed so if you get bounce backs I apologize. I did get some responses back on my emails and did get results. It wouldn't hurt to send out some customer opinions on things. When word gets to the "higher ups" things tend to change. Good Luck

robert.barish@verizon.com; william.barr@verizon.com; bruce.p.beausejour@verizon.com; maura.c.breen@verizon.com; michael.k.hassett@verizon.com; holly.hess@verizon.com; suleiman.hessami@verizonbusiness.com; john.p.hoey@verizon.com; jerry.holland@verizon.com; robert.e.ingalls.jr@verizon.com; virginia.p.ruesterholz@verizon.com; joseph.j.russo@verizon.com; thomas.j.tauke@verizon.com; doreen.a.toben@verizon.com; ivan.g.seidenberg@verizon.com; larry@google.com; Jerry.M.Fountain@VerizonWireless.com
    dwrhoda likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    58 times

Re: Get Verizon's Attention...NOW!

So what exactly are these results you speak of?

Just curious. I personally have no want or need for verizon updates as the dev community puts out more than
    I can flash. But am curious as to the results you say you got.
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Droid X- retired
    Galaxy Nexus- Tried everything JB and going back to Liquid ICS
    Xoom- EOS/Rogue kernel 1.5ghz
    Twitter- Getsome_122

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Well, not long after I found the list of emails and sent my note out I was contacted by a regional manager who I told my whole story too again. He immediately asked what he could do. They ended up sending me a brand new Galaxy Nexus on the day it was released in December at no chardge to me.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Congrats. So now you have a phone that Verizon is slow to update.

Same boat with a different paint job.

Remove Ads

Ads