Register

How to recover lost data from samsung s10?

This is a discussion on How to recover lost data from samsung s10? within the Member News Depot forums, part of the GalaxyNexusForum.com category; The S10's software-based, front-camera bokeh doesn't match the dual-camera hardware approach used by the S10+ when it comes to mapping faces. In my bokeh selfies ...

Sirius
    Member #

How to recover lost data from samsung s10?

The S10's software-based, front-camera bokeh doesn't match the dual-camera hardware approach used by the S10+ when it comes to mapping faces. In my bokeh selfies I found the hair on the front of my head was in focus, but hair a little farther back was blurred, an issue I didn't run into with the S10+. If you intend to take a ton of bokeh selfies, that would be an argument to get the bigger phone.

Method to recover samsung s10 data:

Samsung Data Recovery helps me to get back those deleted pictures from my Samsung S10. When it comes to samsung data recovery,it is a powerful toolkit for Android users to recover deleted data including text messages, photos, contacts, call history, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, and more from Android phones which supports over 6000 Android devices and various Android OS versions and tablets

More info

Recover photos from samsung s10

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    To recover lost data from samsung s10, first make sure the lost data not being overwritten by new data if there is no backup. Then you can use Android data recovery software to help you recover them back. Within simple clicks, the software will help you access to the lost data. Then you can preview and choose them to recover.

Remove Ads

Ads