Register

DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

This is a discussion on DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free ! within the Galaxy Nexus Video forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Extras category; Merry Christmas everyone I wanted to do something special this year, and while working on this week's newsletter, I figured what better than to do ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

dvdcatalyst

DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

Merry Christmas everyone

I wanted to do something special this year, and while working on this week's newsletter, I figured what better than to do a Give Away?

Because I do want to offer the people who are already using DVD Catalyst 4 a chance to win as well as new people, the winners who are already purchased DVD Catalyst will get a full refund through PayPal.

You have until Thursday Dec 29th, 2011, 6PM US Central Time to enter for the Give Away, after which I'll be digging through the comments I received to give out 25 free copies of DVD Catalyst 4.

Here is how it works:

Forums:

This thread can be found on a couple of Forum Foundry forums, (Xoom forums, Kindle Fire forums, Galaxy Nexus forums, Transformer forums, Droid forums, DroidX forums and Android Tablet forums.

Simply reply in any of these threads (more than one is fine) and give me a scenario of why you watch video on your phone/tablet.

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tools4Movies/201152776565025

You can also enter for the Give Away through our Face Book page. A post similar to this one can be found on there. Simply comment on that with your video watching scenario.

Google+:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116750894987781701156/posts

And of course you can use Google+ as well. A similar post can be found on my Google+, and just comment with your video watching scenario there.

On the evening of Thursday Dec. 29, 2011, I'll be picking winners from the responses I have received. Remember, the deadline for entry is at 6PM US CST on that day.

Rules:

Rules for the forum responses, in order to not just have people sign up on the forums to enter for the Give Away, you will need to have a post-count of 5 or more by the time the DVD Catalyst Give Away ends (Thursday Dec. 29, at 6PM US Central Time).

If you describe your video scenario, please use a bit more than just "on the train". Detailed, colorful or funny responses desired

Ending:

The winners will be announced in next week's newsletter (Newsletter 36), so if you see your name there, send me an email to claim your free copy of DVD Catalyst 4, or to get your purchase price back through PayPal.

Note:

Please use this thread only for the give-away. If you have questions regarding DVD Catalyst, please use the DVD Catalyst section on these forums, or start a new thread rather than posting your questions here.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    89 times
    Good stuff. I love the app. I've been busy but I used the app to convert 4 movies for my DX when I went to Chicago earlier this year. I have yet to try the Blu-ray conversion. And now I have plenty of movies to convert.

Thanks for a great program.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    358 times
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    This is awesome! What better way to start off the new year with the best dvd software out there! Get to commenting guys!
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    538 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    I like this so much, I bought 2 copies to use with my Xoom (I forgot I had already purchased it). LOL The way I looked at it, it was a good investment for a supporting vendor - with a bigger DVD collection than me!

Whoever gets this, I'm sure they will LOVE this!

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    I use my phone to let my 6 year old watch videos on during long car rides, but even more importantly, I watch movies on my phones while stuck alone on 12 hour night shift and set for hours at a time waiting for a call to come do something. I am an extreme phone user, from watching movies to forums, facebook, G+, and general web surfing and shopping, I never am seen without my phone entertaining me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Aquarius
    Member #
    Liked
    507 times
    Well, I don't buy DVDs or BluRays, I stream everything, but I do think it's really cool your doing this. I'm sure some lucky winner will enjoy it.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    267 times
    Very cool!!! This is an awesome converter for the price is paid. Getting it for free is an incredible deal.

Tap'd from my Galaxy Nexus
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Welcome to the forum. We may bite but we don't have rabies
    Guidelines of Conduct for GalaxyNexusForum

DrivetheGreen66
    Simply put this is the best software for the price. Top notch support. I use DVD catalyst for all of my devices (Galaxy Nexus, Xoom, Kindle Fire, BB Playbook). I have converted multiple types of video and have success. Very easy to use software. And how could I forget Movie Gallery. 100 times better than the stock Android Player. I watch everything through MG unless I'm using MP4SS.

Merry Christmas, Mitch.
    wicked and dvdcatalyst like this.

Milky Way
    Member #
    I haven't used DVD Catalyst, but I like to. This is my first Android phone.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    I've yet to use but am considering. I drive trucks and some jobs require me to "hurry up and wait" which is where Netflix comes in handy. But their are moments were I don't have service

Tapatalkin' on the Galaxy Nexus!
    dvdcatalyst likes this.
    Twitter @FutureFuzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads