Register

[THEME] Negativity-1.0.0 for GummyNex

This is a discussion on [THEME] Negativity-1.0.0 for GummyNex within the Galaxy Nexus Themes forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Development category; Originally Posted by JayR_Themer ok, do you want both calendars? or just the stock one in the gapps package? also, so i understand, can you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [THEME] Negativity-1.0.0 for GummyNex

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR_Themer View Post
    ok, do you want both calendars? or just the stock one in the gapps package? also, so i understand, can you explain how to use an icon for an app shortcut?
    Just the stock calendar that comes with the gapps package would be fine, and I apologize, I dont think there is a way to create an icon for an app shortcut, I thought you were going to show me something I didnt know about I forgot you do not have a GN and you are simply just trying to find out more about it. My bad, and thanks as always for your hard work.

Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Just the stock calendar that comes with the gapps package would be fine, and I apologize, I dont think there is a way to create an icon for an app shortcut, I thought you were going to show me something I didnt know about I forgot you do not have a GN and you are simply just trying to find out more about it. My bad, and thanks as always for your hard work.
    its no problem, im debating on even finishing this icon pack because i didnt think there was a way.. maybe with a diff launcher? but who wants that when you have a themed one lol. if you do find a way, please share. can you use a file manager and tell me where your maps app is located? /system/app or /data/app? and is it just calle "Maps.apk"? ill fix you up a themed maps icon and stick it in with the calendar, however when the market updates maps you will lose it.. but i can redo it thats not a problem.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    its no problem, im debating on even finishing this icon pack because i didnt think there was a way.. maybe with a diff launcher? but who wants that when you have a themed one lol. if you do find a way, please share. can you use a file manager and tell me where your maps app is located? /system/app or /data/app? and is it just calle "Maps.apk"? ill fix you up a themed maps icon and stick it in with the calendar, however when the market updates maps you will lose it.. but i can redo it thats not a problem.

well maybe not, on the maps icon.. i just decompiled the maps.apk to try to find the icon for it to replace with a themed one and i didnt see it in there. any ideas?

also, here is the stock calendar you wanted, i replaced the app icon with our themed on. if you want the stock icon back just let me know. just download and flash

stock-google-calendar.zip

Milky Way
    Member #
    Maps is located in System/App/CalendarGoogle.apk Thanks for the quick responses and full support.

Milky Way
    Member #
    here is the stock calendar you wanted, i replaced the app icon with our themed on. if you want the stock icon back just let me know. just download and flash

stock-google-calendar.zip
    Worked like a charm.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Maps is located in System/App/CalendarGoogle.apk Thanks for the quick responses and full support.
    no problem, im usually not far away, i get notified by email with every new post, so i try to be on top of things best i can

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Worked like a charm.
    cool. let me know if you need anything else. Ill continue to try to hunt down the maps icon, where ever its hiding, its doing a good job of it.

Milky Way
    Member #
    cool. let me know if you need anything else. Ill continue to try to hunt down the maps icon, where ever its hiding, its doing a good job of it.
    JayR: Marco! Maps Icon: ....... hehehe

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    If you are having issues getting the themed soft keys to show up like the ones in the screenshots, refer to this screenshot here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads