Register

[THEME] Negativity-1.0.0 for GummyNex

This is a discussion on [THEME] Negativity-1.0.0 for GummyNex within the Galaxy Nexus Themes forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Development category; Originally Posted by wicked Love this theme. Thanks mayne......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [THEME] Negativity-1.0.0 for GummyNex

  1. #11
    Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

    Member #
    878
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post
    Love this theme.
    Thanks mayne...

  2. #12
    Milky Way
    Member #
    1975
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    This is such good work!, not gonna look back anytime soon. Which is usually a couple weeks or so for me. Well done Kook and JayR!!!. The one app I'd like added would be the Google maps icon. I always tend to have that on my home screen. Also I flashed this theme and ever since I seemed to have lost (unless it was taken out) the stock Google calendar... am I the only one? Its a fantastic stock calendar IMO. Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JoKa; 01-30-2012 at 07:27 AM.

  3. #13
    Aquarius
    Member #
    614
    Liked
    507 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    2,736
    Any chance you'll port this for Axiom?

  4. #14
    Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

    Member #
    3525
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    This is such good work!, not gonna look back anytime soon. Which is usually a couple weeks or so for me. Well done Kook and JayR!!!. The one app I'd like added would be the Google maps icon. I always tend to have that on my home screen. Also I flashed this theme and ever since I seemed to have lost (unless it was taken out) the stock Google calendar... am I the only one? Its a fantastic stock calendar IMO. Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    we are glad you like the theme.

    first. if i make and include a google maps icon in a seperate icon pack, can you use it to set as a shortcut for apps on your homescreen?

    is the calendar you have now inverted? and you want the stock one back?

  5. #15
    Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

    Member #
    3525
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    cynkrzy,
    we would like to port to more roms, ill have to get with k00k_ and see what he thinks, he usually handles the ports since he has the Gnex to test on. i will let you know.

  6. #16
    Milky Way
    Member #
    1975
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR_Themer View Post
    we are glad you like the theme.

    first. if i make and include a google maps icon in a seperate icon pack, can you use it to set as a shortcut for apps on your homescreen?

    is the calendar you have now inverted? and you want the stock one back?
    That could work for sure, and the calendar has just disappeared completely. I ended up re-installing the Gapps.zip that came with Gummynex and the calendar came back, but all the gapps were back to normal icons, so I then re-flashed the Negativity and boom, calendar disappeared again.

  7. #17
    Aquarius
    Member #
    614
    Liked
    507 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    2,736
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR_Themer View Post
    cynkrzy,
    we would like to port to more roms, ill have to get with k00k_ and see what he thinks, he usually handles the ports since he has the Gnex to test on. i will let you know.
    Jay - that'd be Cool, though I mis-spoke - I'm running Apex, not Axiom, and I would be happy to be a tester for you.

  8. #18
    Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

    Member #
    3525
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    That could work for sure, and the calendar has just disappeared completely. I ended up re-installing the Gapps.zip that came with Gummynex and the calendar came back, but all the gapps were back to normal icons, so I then re-flashed the Negativity and boom, calendar disappeared again.
    ok, do you want both calendars? or just the stock one in the gapps package? also, so i understand, can you explain how to use an icon for an app shortcut?

  9. #19
    Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

    Member #
    3525
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by cynkrzy View Post
    Jay - that'd be Cool, though I mis-spoke - I'm running Apex, not Axiom, and I would be happy to be a tester for you.

    not a problem, heck we may just port to both and i can always use testers, keep an eye on your pm box in the future thanks

  10. #20
    Aquarius
    Member #
    614
    Liked
    507 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    2,736
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR_Themer View Post
    not a problem, heck we may just port to both and i can always use testers, keep an eye on your pm box in the future thanks
    Roger that!

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][GSM] GummyNex 0.5.4 - 01/14/12
    By kejar31 in forum Galaxy Nexus ROMs [GSM]
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 10:04 AM
  2. [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] GummyNex [0.7.6 Updated 2-6-12]
    By kejar31 in forum Galaxy Nexus ROMs [LTE/CDMA]
    Replies: 547
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:49 PM
  3. GummyNex Update Supports VZW VoiceMail and maybe more VZW apps !?
    By cynkrzy in forum Galaxy Nexus General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:52 PM
  4. [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][GSM] GummyNex 0.5.4 - 01/14/12
    By kejar31 in forum Galaxy Nexus ROMs [LTE/CDMA]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 07:14 PM

Search tags for this page

galaxy nexus gummynex
,
galaxy nexus gummynex themes
,

gummynex

,
gummynex 1.0
,
gummynex 1.0 themes
,

gummynex 1.0.0

,
gummynex 1.0.0 install
,
gummynex official
,
gummynex theme
,

gummynex themes

,
gummynex themes 1.
,
mobile sensei themes gummynex
,
themes for gummynex
,
themes for gummynex 1.0.0
,
what is gummynex 1.0.0
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread