Register

Grab a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Free at Best Buy for a Limited Time

This is a discussion on Grab a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Free at Best Buy for a Limited Time within the Galaxy Nexus Site News forums, part of the GalaxyNexusForum.com category; Best Buy is having an awesome sale on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus over at Best Buy. You can grab the former flagship, yet still amazing, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dgstorm

Thread: Grab a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Free at Best Buy for a Limited Time

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times

Grab a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Free at Best Buy for a Limited Time

Best Buy is having an awesome sale on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus over at Best Buy. You can grab the former flagship, yet still amazing, G-Nex for the grand price of FREE on a new or renewed two-year contract with Verizon. It's hard to sneeze at that price, especially if you were ready to renew anyway. Hit up the source link below to grab yours!

Thanks for the tip, justin82!

Source: Samsung - Galaxy Nexus 4G Mobile Phone - Black (Verizon Wireless) - SCHI515MSV
    fish1552 likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    That sounds too good to be true. what's the catch? (I can't get it anyways, i already got one and it's not a verizon)

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1736 times
    The catch is that you have to sign a 2-yr contract. The fact that VZW is giving this amazing phone away for free tells you exactly what they think of it. They can't stand to support it or even have it on their network. IMHO, its true potential is unlocked (no pun intended) only when you root it & flash custom firmware.

~ GNexified ~

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Verizon prefers their customers to upgrade their phones as often as possible. They do not want phones to have this sort of potential BC I for one could see myself with it for much much longer than normal especially since im just now getting a basic idea of that potential. Having said that...coupled with the fact that the only way they could get rid of the unlimited plans is through an upgrade, I just find the timing coincidentally convenient. Once my unlimited plan is gone...so am I. They were great 4Ĺ yrs ago, but I'm not impressed with the amount (or lack thereof) of loyalty they have not reciprocated. I still might go by there and check it out anyway...lol

gNex - rooted - AOKP Milestone 6 - xparent purple Tapatalk

The only stupid question is the one not asked.....

~NAMASTE~
    Last edited by HotFlashes; 08-10-2012 at 04:01 AM.
    The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.
    Ignorance is not bliss...it is merely a belated reality.

AOKP Jelly Bean - 1, LTE,

Home launchers -
    SPB 3D Mobile Shell
    Go Launcher
    Apex

~NAMASTE~

Milky Way
    Member #
    those are the correct email address to get.If you hotmail.com sign upalready had one, then the second but.com sign not please is to type in your browser hotmail.com login and you would be redirected to outlook.com donít worry this is because Outlook is the new brand of this email service

Remove Ads

Ads