Register

[GIVEAWAY]Win 1 of 20 Apex Launcher Pro keys!!

This is a discussion on [GIVEAWAY]Win 1 of 20 Apex Launcher Pro keys!! within the Galaxy Nexus Site News forums, part of the GalaxyNexusForum.com category; Welcome to another giveaway here at Galaxy Nexus Forums! Thanks to Apex Launcher Developer, Android Does, we're giving away 20 Apex Launcher Pro keys! As ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [GIVEAWAY]Win 1 of 20 Apex Launcher Pro keys!!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Twitter
    _B0BB0_

[GIVEAWAY]Win 1 of 20 Apex Launcher Pro keys!!

Welcome to another giveaway here at Galaxy Nexus Forums! Thanks to Apex Launcher Developer, Android Does, we're giving away 20 Apex Launcher Pro keys! As an Ice Cream Sandwich user, you will find the stock launcher leaves something to be desired. Enter Apex Launcher. As a free app, it offers many ways to customize the launcher:

- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
    - Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
    - Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
    - Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
    - Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
    - Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
    - Choose different folder preview styles and background
    - Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
    - Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
    - Hide apps from the drawer
    - Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
    - Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
    - Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
    - Backup/restore settings and data
    - Optimized for both phones and tablets
    - Lots of other customization options!

Recently, Android Does implemented GO Launcher, ADW, and Launcher Pro theme support. So any theme for those launchers will also theme Apex Launcher! Not sure what that is? Well buy the Apex Launcher Pro key and see for your self! The Pro version also brings many other features:

- Multiple configurable drawer tabs
    - Unread count notifications
    - Dock swipe gestures
    - Two finger gestures
    - More transition effects
    - ADW, LauncherPro, and Go Launcher theme support
    - Batch add option for folders
    - Option to merge folder contents
    - Widgets in dock (1x1 only)
    - Overlapping widgets
    - More features on the way!

Contest Rules

Simply post in this thread what you like most about Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x) AND what you think about Apex Launcher! Android Does wants to see what everyone thinks about his launcher (It's pretty awesome, but I can't vote )! So install his free launcher from the play store Apex Launcher and let us know what ya think!

20 winners with the best responses will be picked on Monday June 4th! So be sure to enter!

Again big thanks to Android Does for donating the apps! Be sure to check out his other highly rated apps in the Play Store!

Apps by Android Does

2. # ADS
    Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Be sure to read the rules and put in a quick review of the Apex Launcher app. Its for rooted and non-rooted devices.

OK go!

Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    i like android ics 4.0.x because its ice cream and ice cream is yummy. i like apex launcher because its fast smooth, with high customization, straight thug life on being able to use several theme style from other launcher types. over all this launchers like the tupac of launchers the rest wanna be a thug but apex an OG.
    Nastiest Nexus Wallpaper Gallery

Follow Me On Twitter @NastiestCEO

IF YOU ENJOY MY THEMES, DONATE TO THE TRIPPY FUNDS
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Device: Nastiest Nexus
    Rom: Android Open Kang Project
    Theme: AOKP Nastiest Purple Theme

Milky Way
    Member #

Summertime and ICS

I like ICE CREAM SANDWICH because it is sooooo cool and tasty! The "other kids" are way behind in customization and speed, and are all JEALOUS!! Apex Launcher takes it all to the next level, with complete control over your personal layout. From folder designs to home screens to dock settings, I get it how I want it. And after all, isn't that what ANDROID is all about!?!??

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I was skeptical on ICS when I first saw it while I still had my Razr, didn't think it would be all that. But after some amazing developers started making ICS based ROM's for the Razr, I started to love it, which is what fueled me to get a GNex, and I have yet to look back. I am by far more than happy with the ICS builds, and all of the amazing developers of this community that make it even better!

Apex Launcher... I have been using Apex since the first ICS based ROM's were made for the Razr. First ICS based ROM I used on it was by Th3ory, which included Apex, and I have used that as my default Launcher ever since. There is not much that the stock launcher doesn't do for the normal every-day user, but Apex just brings all of those extra features you could want, and then even more. In my own opinion, Apex Launcher is the best launcher for ICS so far, more may come along, but it will be hard to beat Apex, IMHO.

Milky Way
    Member #
    I like ICS because you can use Apex Launcher on it. Simple as that.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Well what can I say about ICS, it's just wonderful! Came from the Droid X with Gingerbread and can totally see an improvement on it. It's stable, quick and pleasing to the eye and thats all that really matters to me.

As for the Apex Launcher, there are just too many good things to say about it! I've tried plenty of other Launchers (Nova, GoLauncher, LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Lightning Launcher...) with the ICS and keep coming back to Apex. The customization that I get from it is great, and it just seems to work way better than all the others. Apex Launcher has been truly reliable for me I've never had a Force Close occur on Apex. Also I like how if you're not familiar with setting up the ADB to allow to add widgets from drawer Apex has the "Root Helper" to help us that aren't so knowledgeable in that field. All in all Apex is one of if not the Best Launchers out there and I have definitely recommended it to all my Android ICS friends.

Milky Way
    Member #
    What I like about ICS is that it has a lot of improvements and as I like taking pictures, panorama mode is nice! Face unlock is amazing too, just so nobody can get into my devices

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    I like ICS tasks feature, killing off apps is a breeze. web browser is great with the quick controls. Apex is the launcher I use always ROM to ROM. The greatest feature for me is the backup/restore makes setting up my screens a breeze and eases the pain between flashes, without that I would sit on one ROM much longer.

Tappin on the go!
    Twitter @FutureFuzz

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    muellerjj
    How is it that I've read every posting on this forum and today is the first time I've ever posted...pardon my lurking!

I love the look and feel of ICS. I was an early Android user, and I fell in love with it (and my OG). I progressed to a Droid X then to the GNex. There were so many thinks in previous Android versions that I would make little notes on how to improve - and almost all of them showed up in ICS.

My GNex is far from perfect and yeah, it gives me headaches once in a while, but when I use this phone I know it's mine (unlike the iPhone I use for work which looks and feels the same as every other iPhone out there). It's ICS that has given me the ability to make my phone MINE and mine alone. Nobody's phone looks, acts or behaves like mine!
    Mujibar likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ads