Milestone 6 has dropped. Appears that the AOKP site is down at the moment but it is available here Update: AOKP site is back up.
Goo.im Downloads - Browsing toro
Major changes since Milestone 5
There has been TONS of more stuff than this added. It's really difficult to find all the differences... here is a FULL list of commits that have entered our code base since Milestone 5. There are a lot of changes.
- Removed FB sync
- Added ability to hide sender and/or message body in notifications (Mms)
- Added CM9 T-Mobile theme manager
- Added Sense 4 style Task switcher (you have the option of choosing from stock/web os/sense 4 now)
- Added ability to play boot sound (disabled by default) -- read instructions in ROM Control > General > Boot sound
- added delayed ring feature to Phone
- added Emoji to Mms (enable in Mms settings)
- added AOKP wallpapers app
- added USB tether toggle,
- added AOKP clock widgets
- added notification counters
- new boot animation
- added nav bar widgets (must add nav bar widgets button/long press button in nav bar settings and add some widgets to play with!)
- added AOKP stats (This website is currently unavailable.) -- you can opt out
- added bluewall firewall - RC > General UI > Less Notification Sounds -- limits the number of notification sounds an app can play per X seconds, so like 1 GTalk ping/30s, but notifications will still be coming in
- improved weather code
- added "copy to clipboard" option in "Share" dialogs throughout Android
- added hardware info in about screen
- added new music layout to lockscreen (you can choose between old and new)
- added nfc toggle
- added nfc polling settings (Settings > More > NFC polling mode)
- made lockscreen weather prettier
- fixed DRM issues
Here is a list of changes since build 40. They are mostly bug fixes.
- MAKE A NANDROID
- wipe/factory reset! especially if coming from milestone 5!
- flash ROM
- flash Gapps