This is a discussion on AOKP Build 37 within the Galaxy Nexus ROMs [LTE/CDMA] forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Development category; Just got notified that B37 is available through Goo Manager. Check it out, not up on AOKP site yet but thought I would pass the ...
Last edited by sgthwjack; 05-24-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: added AOKP download link
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome --- Ready and Forward!
ADVISORY- I am not an expert! Just an old Trooper trying to lend a hand.
All men with honor are kings - but not all kings have honor.
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer…
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!" CHESTY PULLER, USMC
Sick... I wonder what new goodies are inside
"every breath I take is a sign of..."
We have nothing to fear, but running out of beer
Good find, ill be flashing after work.
Tappin on the go!
I want to see the change log before I flash, nice to know there is another build.
Flash on peeps...
[quote name='roman' timestamp='1337868665' post='702223']
- fixed navbar glow resetting on reboot
- fixed hide navbar for tablets
- fixed back button disappearing on tablets
- auto-brightness fixes
- added more SwagPapers
- added volume adjust sound preference
- fixed memory leak with lockscreen code
- fixed auto-rotate toggle
- systemui will not restart on changing themes to avoid any potential errors
- navbar background is now set through XML to allow theming
- added aokp clock widgets
- reverted sd/emmc switch for Galaxy S devices
- fixed otter build
- navigation bar app icons now scale better
- fixed bug in native Email app that would cause wakelocks
- Support GSM AT commands for SMS over bluetooth
- raised volume level on maguro/tuna
- updated nova to 1.1.4
- as always, tons of framework/device fixes, you can view all of them here
- MAKE A NANDROID
- highly recommended: wipe data/factory reset in recovery - absolutely required if coming from another ROM or AOKP that is running Android 4.0.3
- flash ROM
- flash Gapps
Sent from my flashaholic G-NEX...
thru Tapa2 ICS..
Dirty Flash installed I am finding I am getting battery life just using faux kernal alot better than the others I tried for some reason. Tried Jane Bond, Glados, and Franco all are worse battery life. Oh well got build 37 working good
Have it on my SD in waiting....
D'oh!! Was on Gummy and just flashed 36 last night. That's how it always goes for me, lol...
Moto Droid | Fascinate | GTab | Charge | GNex | Asus TF201 ...
Humorist, gadget geek, and lover of all things bacon.
Ignore my screen name, call me Jeff!