Register

[ROM] ICSourcery Version 2.0 Release - The Magic Continues

This is a discussion on [ROM] ICSourcery Version 2.0 Release - The Magic Continues within the Galaxy Nexus ROMs [LTE/CDMA] forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Development category; Installing now. Thanks guys!...

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: [ROM] ICSourcery Version 2.0 Release - The Magic Continues

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    75 times
    Installing now. Thanks guys!
    -Phones-
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus -Liquid JB-Imoseyon LeanKernel
    HTC Thunderbolt - LiquidSmooth 3.2-Imoseyon LeanKernel 5.1.0
    Motorola Droid X - Liberty 3 v2.0

-Tablets-
    Motorola Xoom - EOS ICS Nightly 90-Tiamat 3.0.11 ICS Kernel
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Stock

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
    Looking good so far. One thing I noticed was that it won't hold hold wallpapers after a reboot. Once rebooted it would always return to the original wallpaper. I did another wipe and reload to see if that fixes it. The other item I noticed is that when I change the soft keys, the "Menu" key does not change. Everything else does and it adds an extra "Menu" key but the original stays. Again, I'm hoping the reload i"m doing now fixes this. The only other item are the themes. You can go to the 2.0 addon theme but how do you go back to the stock theme? I'm sure I'm just missing this somewhere.

Overall it looks great. Granted I have only been messing with it for a couple of hours but other than some minor issues, looks good. Thanks ICSourcery Team.
    OK, the issue with the wallpaper reverting to the original only seems to happen if you change the notification image. I changed to the Sorcerer and this is when I noticed that a reboot reverts the wallpaper.

I have noticed I am unable to change the battery icon. I select one of the additional icons and it appears to load but never changes. I have not tried changing the task bar buttons as the only way I was able to fix that last night we to do a total reflash. I am not able to do that today as I need my phone. Later tonight I will try again and see if I get the same behavior with the "Menu" button not changing and an additional menu button appearing.

Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Thanks for the report Mike. The battery icons take 4 minutes to complete.. you have to let the phone process it, there are over 200 images that get swapped out that's why the long time..
    As far as the extra menu button, when you go into the navigation bar settings, under enabled buttons, un-check Menu Big. under menu visibility choose Always show, under menu location choose right, left or both. After all that reboot and you should have the menu button from whatever softkeys you just flashed.

As far as the wallpaper goes, some of the features that auto flash revert the wallpaper back to the theme stock wallpaper, just reset to the one you like and should be good to go.

Member #
    Liked
    831 times
    Twitter
    kdog2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizzele View Post
    Thanks for the report Mike. The battery icons take 4 minutes to complete.. you have to let the phone process it, there are over 200 images that get swapped out that's why the long time..
    As far as the extra menu button, when you go into the navigation bar settings, under enabled buttons, un-check Menu Big. under menu visibility choose Always show, under menu location choose right, left or both. After all that reboot and you should have the menu button from whatever softkeys you just flashed.

As far as the wallpaper goes, some of the features that auto flash revert the wallpaper back to the theme stock wallpaper, just reset to the one you like and should be good to go.
    You don't get much better help than that my friends!

Tapped from KDog's GNex!
    We make a living by what we get: We make a life by what we give.-author unknown

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    There is a new mod in mod section for some reason the my verizon login app wont show as supported by the device now. and nothihng changed in the rom that should of caused this. But i added a mod that will make this work in the mods sections.
    as chizzele said patience. when you do any mod wait for it to finish. battery mods take 4-5 minutes they do work and have been extensively tested but take a while. still much shorter than finding icons making a modded system ui. and installing it. and the battery icons and pulldowns wont affect any theme(once we get some)
    Also for those that dont know i am in the sticks and use tmobile 4g for internet access have 10gigs on hotspot and 10 gigs on g2x. so 20gigs total each month. Getting this out has depleted that. so until the 5th i cant upload anything big so dont expect to see anything much until than but i have many things to add to the tools once i have the bandwidth to do so

as for wallpapers many of the mods reset it We do not know why but its a worthwhile trade off as its easy to switch them back,.

Thanks for installing ICSourcery Version 2 We appreciate all 5 of you that have.

Theme Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
    OK, the issue with the wallpaper reverting to the original only seems to happen if you change the notification image. I changed to the Sorcerer and this is when I noticed that a reboot reverts the wallpaper.

I have noticed I am unable to change the battery icon. I select one of the additional icons and it appears to load but never changes. I have not tried changing the task bar buttons as the only way I was able to fix that last night we to do a total reflash. I am not able to do that today as I need my phone. Later tonight I will try again and see if I get the same behavior with the "Menu" button not changing and an additional menu button appearing.
    Hey mike, just a quick question. After downloading the battery icons, did you go into icsourcery modification in the battery section and select the battery mods??? You can find this under battery styles. I am betting this step was skipped but once selected you battery will change.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by atreyu381; 04-01-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1124 times
    Downloading now ....thanx team sourcery

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu381 View Post
    Hey mike, just a quick question. After downloading the battery icons, did you go into icsourcery modification in the battery section and select the battery mods??? You can find this under battery styles. I am betting this step was skipped but once selected you battery will change.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    This is what I was missing on the battery icon. This works fine now.

The only thing I can't figure out is the Menu key. When you set the MENU_BIG the font does not match the other fonts in the Soft Key bar. Not a big deal at all. Everything is working great for me. I really like the new pull down layout and additional tools. I'm sure there is a lot more to come. Can't wait. Thanks Team Sourcery.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Large menu item overlook by me. I'll look into it.
    Hope everything else is going well as foe the small sided menus per release notes very finicky.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    I hope that no posts means no issues

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads