Register

[ROM] ICSourcery Version 2.0 Release - The Magic Continues

This is a discussion on [ROM] ICSourcery Version 2.0 Release - The Magic Continues within the Galaxy Nexus ROMs [LTE/CDMA] forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Development category; Originally Posted by eagle1967 Did you know you can go to extra apps and always at top will be latest wallaper apk . just install ...

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: [ROM] ICSourcery Version 2.0 Release - The Magic Continues

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    Did you know you can go to extra apps and always at top will be latest wallaper apk . just install than long press on home screen and choose ICSourcery Wallpapers and all new wallpapers will be there

ok well you couldn't of known just added this new ability and doubled wallpapers in app.

We will always keep this top for easy access.

have fun
    Nice... definitely some sick new wallpapers added

"every breath I take is a sign of..."
    We have nothing to fear, but running out of beer

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    One request I have, that I'm sure you are probably working on, is consistency within the themes. What I mean is when we go from one theme to another it would be great if all the custom icons and themes within the apps changed. I know Chizzle explained that this happens because some of the themes have different themed apps so when you flash a theme without a themed app after flashing with the themed one you get that themed app to stay until you flash another theme that has this. If there is any way to solve this it would be greatly appreciated.

I really like the Blazing Majik Theme but I needed to back to stock as it is impossible to see my contacts on anything but a pure white or black background. If that can be adjusted, that would be my theme of choice. It is my favorite so far aside from the contact issue.

Keep up the great work. This ROM get's better by the day!

Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
    One request I have, that I'm sure you are probably working on, is consistency within the themes. What I mean is when we go from one theme to another it would be great if all the custom icons and themes within the apps changed. I know Chizzle explained that this happens because some of the themes have different themed apps so when you flash a theme without a themed app after flashing with the themed one you get that themed app to stay until you flash another theme that has this. If there is any way to solve this it would be greatly appreciated.

I really like the Blazing Majik Theme but I needed to back to stock as it is impossible to see my contacts on anything but a pure white or black background. If that can be adjusted, that would be my theme of choice. It is my favorite so far aside from the contact issue.

Noted the contacts issue, the one temp fix there is to the lingering themed apps issue is just flash the stock theme between the changing of themes... i know its extra work but that will bring you to full stock state before applying a new theme and will help avoid the theme "left overs" issue.

Check on the new wallpaper app per eagle's post above, many new wallpapers included from ICSourcery users from all across the Android community.. thank you all for contributing to ICSourcery.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chizzele View Post
    Noted the contacts issue, the one temp fix there is to the lingering themed apps issue is just flash the stock theme between the changing of themes... i know its extra work but that will bring you to full stock state before applying a new theme and will help avoid the theme "left overs" issue.

Check on the new wallpaper app per eagle's post above, many new wallpapers included from ICSourcery users from all across the Android community.. thank you all for contributing to ICSourcery.
    ***Update: With the exception of the car home app that is only themed in the Bloodrootz theme, all themed apps have been unified and lingering should not happen between themes, so please ignore my temp fix above about flashing stock in between, matter should be resolved. If there are any specific theme issue please report

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    WOW! You guys are amazing. Not sure why we don't have a ton more people using this ROM. You guys are so quick to respond to things like this I would stick with you even if your ROM was not as good as it is. I'm certainly spreading the word to my friends.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1736 times
    So many good ROMs to try out there. This one is on my list, for sure!

Tappity-tap'd

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Yeah i fixed the themes and had chizzele upload them this weekend sorry we forgot to tell you
    Sorry for the time inbetween major updates but everyone on the team works full time so its tough. and since we are staring from scratch to insure the cleanest going forward with DeVorteX its gonna take som etime but we are building upon 4.0.4 , this will insure that the day before we release it 4.0.5 will be out so we are pushing newer builds out for you with our delays as everytime we seem to release a major update a newer version of source comes out the day before

Member #
    Liked
    260 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    ... but we are building upon 4.0.4 , this will insure that the day before we release it 4.0.5 will be out so we are pushing newer builds out for you with our delays as everytime we seem to release a major update a newer version of source comes out the day before
    ROFL - this seems to be a trend, doesn't it. I remember GB was all the rage on the D1 a little while after Sourcery dropped...

Keep the axe to the grindstone eagle, I want me some jellybean

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Guidelines of Conduct

~~You can't be on the bleeding edge without a little blood~~

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Bows to the great Moderator...he once was a lowly themer who brought himself fame and fortune from the d1 days... he Sourcerized...he renovated his style..he incinterated his competition..

The MAN...the MYTH...the LEGEND....

YANKINDASOUTH!!! great to see you moderating us!!!

Member #
    Liked
    260 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tdevaughn View Post
    Bows to the great Moderator...he once was a lowly themer who brought himself fame and fortune from the d1 days... he Sourcerized...he renovated his style..he incinterated his competition..

The MAN...the MYTH...the LEGEND....

YANKINDASOUTH!!! great to see you moderating us!!!

ROFL!!! I nearly choked on my coffee when I read this

You know, occasionally I get the itch/urge to start a theme, then I sit back, take a deep breath, gather my thoughts and think to myself, "What am I friggin NUTS!"

Guidelines of Conduct

~~You can't be on the bleeding edge without a little blood~~

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads