Register

More praise for GN

This is a discussion on More praise for GN within the Galaxy Nexus Reviews forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; Engadget's review concludes : Let's not beat around the bush. The Galaxy Nexus is definitely the best Android phone available today -- it's possibly even ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By holly

Thread: More praise for GN

Member #
    Liked
    130 times

More praise for GN

Engadget's review concludes :

Let's not beat around the bush. The Galaxy Nexus is definitely the best Android phone available today -- it's possibly even the best phone available today,period. Sure, it's not perfect -- we're disappointed that the camera doesn't deliver the same wow factor as the rest of the handset. It's an alright shooter,but it's just no match for the state-of-the-art. There's also room for improvement in terms of build and materials quality. Still,there's no denying the satisfying look and feel,the stunning display,the impressive performance,the excellent battery life -- the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts.

Ice Cream Sandwich is phenomenal -- it represents a giant leap forward for Android and brings a whole new level of style and substance to Google's mobile OS. Still,while the design is more refined and the user experience more polished,we're not sure it's intuitive enough for first-time users. At the core,it's clear that Android remains targeted squarely at tech-savvy, power-hungry folks like us. No matter --the Galaxy Nexus is proof that we can have our Ice Cream Sandwich and eat it too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by holly; 11-24-2011 at 02:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Engadget's review concludes :
    it's possibly even the best phone available today,period.

That says a lot coming from Engadget since they are pro iOS.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Here's a link to the Engadget review:

Galaxy Nexus HSPA+ review -- Engadget

Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Here's a link to a excellent review that focuses not on features but strictly performance, including 3d gaming, live wallpaper, video and more. It's eighteen minutes.

IceXtreme and qnet like this.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i like that video alot... thanx for sharing it. i can't wait to see if any of my current devices get ics! crossing my fingers.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Here's a link to a excellent review that focuses not on features but strictly performance, including 3d gaming, live wallpaper, video and more. It's eighteen minutes.

Wow thank you, that one of the best hands-on reviews I've seen. It's from a regular user (meaning not a blogger or journalist) which makes it better IMO.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by qnet View Post
    Wow thank you, that one of the best hands-on reviews I've seen. It's from a regular user (meaning not a blogger or journalist) which makes it better IMO.
    And his screen lust is addictive..and really the only reason I'm still interested in this phone. "The best screen, on any device, I've seen"..../sigh

Remove Ads

Ads