Register

limited screens?

This is a discussion on limited screens? within the Galaxy Nexus OS forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; hi, ive searched and didnt find anything related so here is my question, since im a new user of ICS, former user of iOS, i ...

Milky Way
    Member #

limited screens?

hi, ive searched and didnt find anything related so here is my question,
    since im a new user of ICS, former user of iOS, i noticed that the limited screens is 5, is that it or im doing something wrong?!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    That's basically it on ice cream sandwich, but there will always be different launchers that you can use that will allow you to use up more.

The big difference is that with Android you get an App Tray with all your apps, so there is no real need to put up all your apps on your desktop. So personally I always feel that 3 is all I really use.

Another thing to keep in mind is that just because Android allows you to use all these cool widgets, it doesn't mean you should use them all. Not saying that this is what you are doing but I've seen plenty of people complain about their phones battery sucking and then I look at them and they have all these widgets updating every 15 minutes. By the way I'm just mentioning widgets because that's what a lot of people use the extra home screens on, it's like they feel like they need to fill these screens with something.

Remove Ads

Ads