If you are tired of waiting for OTA updates and you are on the latest ICS 4.0.4 IMM76I Yakju image, you can manually update using this guide to get Jellybean JRO03C 4.1.1
Only works for stock AND unlocked bootloader. Another reminder is that you HAVE to be on Yakju IMM76I otherwise the update will fail. Of course, flash at your own risk.
1. Update file: http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_maguro/f946a4120eb1.signed-yakju-JRO03C-from-IMM76I.f946a412.zip
2. fastboot and adb files: http://www.box.com/s/fefba711c4350e81e59b
3. CWM image: http://www.box.com/s/1d79ac0e21eab31f065b
4. USB drivers: google them
1) download the update file
2) copy the file to your device storage
3) download fastboot files and extract in a directory
4) download cwm image and place in the fastboot directory you created
5) enable usb debugging on your device and attach device to pc
6) open command prompt going to your fastboot directory
7) make sure your device is recognized by typing: adb devices
8) type: adb reboot bootloader
9) make sure your device is recognized by typing: fastboot devices*
10) type fastboot boot cwm.img
On your phone:
1) select "install zip from sdcard"
2) select "choose zip from sdcard"
3) select the update
4) wait until complete then reboot
*you may need to uninstall driver, disconnect phone, connect phone and install drivers again so that the phone is recognized in both adb and fastboot mode.