Register

GN LTE won't charge on wall; will not PC connect. plz help!

This is a discussion on GN LTE won't charge on wall; will not PC connect. plz help! within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Hey there...need some advice on a charging issue. My dad passed away last month and I inherited his GN LTE. I can't ask him for ...

Milky Way
    Member #

GN LTE won't charge on wall; will not PC connect. plz help!

Hey there...need some advice on a charging issue.
    My dad passed away last month and I inherited his GN LTE. I can't ask him for advice so here I am.
    For about a week my GN has been unable to charge off a wall charger...I've tried six, including mfr. Cords and still nothing. Also tried other batteries with no change. It will occasionally charge off my Toshiba but only sporadically, and it will not connect to the PC... Nor does the PC recognize it. I've tried charging it turned off, but it does a lightning bolt battery for 10 secs, then reg. Charging for 8, then drops back to bolt battery, repeatedly. When USB is connected it does not connect as a media device regardless of the debugging being on or off. Also, sometimes when I am able to charge off of the PC, a weird version of the clock home screen floats around for a few seconds.
    My dad already had the phones replaced through Verizon once, this is a refurb. Type and I'm not eligible for an upgrade till Oct. Of next year. Any ideas? I'm stuck bumming charged batteries off my mom's nexus. Please help! Any advice is welcome.
    Oh, and I wondered if anyone has had success with factory reset and this type of problem? I don't want to erase my dad's data and I can't connect to transfer.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Sounds like your usb connection is bad.

Remove Ads

Ads