Register

help, i cant wipe anything, everything comes back to the same state after reboot.

This is a discussion on help, i cant wipe anything, everything comes back to the same state after reboot. within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Originally Posted by rodmc i gonna try it, but i don't think it could make any difference, considering fastboot, odin, etc didn't worked, if im ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: help, i cant wipe anything, everything comes back to the same state after reboot.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    166 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rodmc View Post
    i gonna try it, but i don't think it could make any difference, considering fastboot, odin, etc didn't worked, if im not wrong all toolkits basically do the same job that fastboot flash does but with a friendly interface for users who doesnt know how to use the console commands.
    You're probably right about that. I asked earlier whether you can uninstall an app - can you?
    Baton Rouge, LA

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouFlyFisher View Post
    You're probably right about that. I asked earlier whether you can uninstall an app - can you?
    i can do it from adb, but as soon as i reboot the phone the files are gonna be there again. basically everything i do is useless , after rebooting all goes back to the same state.. for example i did an oem lock, it worked, because in the bootloader said "locked", but i rebooted the bootloader and there was the word "unlocked" in red again.

, i think the only thing i could do now is try to find a cheap gnex motherboard and replace it myself.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    166 times
    Can you go to the Play Store/My Apps and uninstall an app that way?
    Baton Rouge, LA

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    166 times
    You can use these guys: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 JTAG Brick Repair - MobileTechVideos.COM

They can force the OS replacement manually.
    Baton Rouge, LA

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouFlyFisher View Post
    You can use these guys: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 JTAG Brick Repair - MobileTechVideos.COM

They can force the OS replacement manually.
    i can't use their service.. i'm from Chile. and i tried uninstalling apps from the playstore, but it says the apps will be uninstalled soon.. i guess that sync with my account in the os to delete the apps, but it will not be possible if my phone reboot a few seconds after the os is loaded.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    166 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rodmc View Post
    i can't use their service.. i'm from Chile.
    Since one of the first symptoms you encountered involved something about "data decryption password" I think your issue is that the phone has been "encrypted" and no changes can be made without the password. I'm putting encrypted in parentheses because it isn't the normal phone encryption which only affects the data partition and can be removed by a factory data reset. I think all your phone partitions are now, for all practical purposes, "read only".

Also, why can't you use the services of the phone repair company referenced above. It looks like they work on phones from around the world.

Good luck.
    Baton Rouge, LA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads