Register

1st day Navigation and phone call issue - no sound

This is a discussion on 1st day Navigation and phone call issue - no sound within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; I am coming off the original Droid - the 1st one - except for the constant task killer issue it worked flawlessly. I use a ...

Member #

1st day Navigation and phone call issue - no sound

I am coming off the original Droid - the 1st one - except for the constant task killer issue it worked flawlessly. I use a Bluetooth Parrot system in my truck which for the past few years worked well. I paired my 1 day old GN with my Parrot system and all phone calls went in & out flawlessly - Crystal Clear. Now the issue: I was using the Navigation Software and a call was coming in - I answered the call but could not hear the person calling me - nothing Navigation was running. They called back again and - nothing - I could not hear them. I had a few people call me today and the same issue every time. Whenever someone calls me with Navigation running I can't hear the calling party. That was problem 1. Interestingly enough I made a call out to someone with Navigation running and it works fine - I can have a conversation with Navigation running - Problem 2 is I can have a conversation but the Navigation Lady giving me directions talks over my conversation - interrupting it. My old Droid simply worked perfectly - If a call came in (incoming call) it would answer and I could have a conversation and mute the Navigation Lady (for lack of a better name). It handled incoming calls fine- Navigation would not speak over my conversation (Nav Lady would Mute with the Droid). After I hung up the phone call on my old Droid it would automatically go back to Nav - Nav screen would pop back up. Placing a call out same thing - have my conversation - The Navigation Lady would mute and not interrupt my conversation. I was hoping this is a setting issue - Anyone else having similar issues. I use Nav all day and take calls all day - this is a major issue for me. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads