Register

Galaxy Nexus Hebrew SUPPORT!!!

This is a discussion on Galaxy Nexus Hebrew SUPPORT!!! within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Hi everyone, i bought my amazing GN a month ago here in Israel, the phone is not sold in regular phone companies so i bought ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Milky Way
    Member #

Galaxy Nexus Hebrew SUPPORT!!!

Hi everyone, i bought my amazing GN a month ago here in Israel, the phone is not sold in regular phone companies so i bought it in a independent store, so I checked the phone and i saw that it didn't support menus or language in Hebrew and I was ok and instead used English, suddenly today at work i saw someone with a GN with 4.0.2 (by the way at the beginning had 4.02 and after 4.0.4) and had full hebrew support for his phone and that caught my attention entireley, his phone wasn't tooted and was stock original ICS and he could use the hebrew language, so I need your help to find out why my phone doesnt have hebrew language and others do have, am I doing something wrong??? thanks a lot and i hope i can fix, THANKS!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Here you go man... GN Supports Hebrew and i'm happy to see to not everyone in Israel are in the iPhone craziness. Laila Tov.

- Hebrew Lang Pack

Milky Way
    Member #
    thanks but what i meant is that in the defaul languages available there is no hebrew or עברית and the thing is that i saw someone else with hebrew language on his phone, ny the way no Israeli companies sell the nexus here in Israel and the owner of the GN had android 4.0.2 and I'm using 4.0.4, can anyone help me find out why i dont have hebrew on my phone =( , thanks

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    So if i understand you correctly you want to have your menus and everything in the phone display in Hebrew. Well to my knowladge and i am on 4.0.4 as well but i was on 4.0.1/2/3 before i got to 4.0.4 i always had the Hebrew option through - Settings > Language & Input > Language (scroll down all the way to עברית)
    Last edited by Chizzele; 06-22-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    you got me correctly indeed chizzele, but what about now??? do you still have the hebrew option on your phone? i dont have it so i want to find out why and how can i get it

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davidval18 View Post
    you got me correctly indeed chizzele, but what about now??? do you still have the hebrew option on your phone? i dont have it so i want to find out why and how can i get it
    You must be over looking it, I am on 4.0.4 and I have the option exactly where Chizzele said it was located.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Yup i have it - ICS came out with native Hebrew support. It has to be in there, i find it hard to believe that a private store would remove that of all things out of your phone. You can always find a stock custom rom and download it to get the Hebrew if it truly is missing. But i i think you should take another look, maybe not during a Satla

Milky Way
    Member #
    Lol thrust me I'm not in Satla when i'm looking for the Hebrew language, anyways went over the menu again and still the Hebrew language support is not there , the phone is brand new just got it a month ago and is weird that the Hebrew support is not there while everyone out there has it, would making a factory reset get me back that option or what else can I do to get in the stock ICS (which by the way I'm in stock 4.0.4 and i didn't root my phone) please help i need the Hebrew support on my phone

Spotlight Member
    Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    This is what i see, can u screenshot yours?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Milky Way
    Member #
    well mine just doesnt have the Hebrew support or even the arabic language, i just restored my phone to factory settings and it didn't work out , i made a custom fastboot restore using the google stock image and still nothing??? how can this be possible, i'm a noob by the way in the android world, i bought the phone in Israel in a private store, they said the phone had support in Hebrew but i never ever used it since i speak English, so just for fun i wanted to put my phone in Hebrew and it doesnt show up, i tried everything, maybe i just should go to the store and get a new phone, thanks everyone for your patience and help!!! by the way i have the GSM version or gt-i9250, does this phones when you buy it comes with the bootloader unlock already or it does not, cause i found out that my phone was unlocked already meaning that maybe it wasn't new and maybe modified before they sold it to me!!!, thanks!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads