Register

how to retrieve deleted messages, after phone crashes

This is a discussion on how to retrieve deleted messages, after phone crashes within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; To be honest ,when we do a search on Google,it have a lot of solutions telling we how to recover ,do you think about this ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Milky Way
    Member #
    To be honest ,when we do a search on Google,it have a lot of solutions telling we how to recover ,do you think about this questions ,we only care about it's operation speed ,but ignore it's security problem,i failed many time,
    Today , i found a safety recovery tools, this software help me to deal with all kind of the phone data lost problems,including messages,contacts,music,photos,files and more, without any risk,so i personal recommend to you,it can help you to recover deleted messages from android phone, you can click on it ,that the way you will understand the situations better,
    Last edited by Cocoly; 10-10-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    When you do a search on Google, it have a lot of tutorial telling you how to recover deleted messages , but you don't ignore this problem, the general tool can cause that some of you save data on the phone can get lost or the phone operations be harm,what we need is an effective recovery tool, you can recover deleted messages from android with the help of it,

Milky Way
    Member #
    If your phone crashes and then you lose all the contacts on it, you need to use Android Data Recovery software to get back them. It can scan your phone and find all the lost data on your phone and SD card. You can easily recover deleted contacts from Android and also recover deleted photos, videos, messages, call logs, whatsapp messages and so on.

Milky Way
    Member #
    A tool for you to move data from one device to another. Convenient and efficient,only a few steps, you can transfer contacts, photos, videos etc. on the different operating systems, including Android iOS Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Symbian OS

Milky Way
    Member #
    You can try Android Data Recovery,Just need to connect your phone to PC by using USB. And then need a few clicks to do the Android Manager. Which will help you to help you to manage you phone files easy and fast.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Our phone may crash after a long period of use. But you very need to retrieve your messages on your Samsung device. I think that Android File Extractor can help you. With this program, you can recover text messages from broken Android phones.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Android is versatile and allows for the download of useful apps that extend its functionality. But what happens when one of these applications is riddled with virus and it corrupts the data card? Or if the phone suffers physical trauma and temporarily shuts down access to its contents? Or at the very least, how can Android device users cope with the problem of forgetfulness and retrieve accidentally deleted information?
    The answer to these problems is this utility which is a premium data recovery tool for Android devices. It is a fast, light and powerful application that supports more than 2000 Android device makes and versions. It is very likely that your smartphone is a part of its database and can be rooted and scanned by the application.
    So let’s perform Android data recovery!
    Last edited by RoyceK; 04-23-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #

Milky Way
    Member #

Extract phone memory card and go try data recovery freeware

Hello,
    I did not know whether it was proper here to share my experiences:
    In fact, about two months ago, I did also deleted several photo folders off from my android mobile phone memory card, a 32GB Micro SD card and had to try some deleted file recovery freeware to rescue my lost photos.
    And fortunately, after trying a series of free data recovery utilities, I did get some success as below:
    Recuva- free and fast, but, about 10 photos could not be viewed at last.
    iCare Data Recovery Free 100% freeware and retrieved most of my deleted files
    PhotoRec free, but, the operational interface is difficult to understand and use
    TestDisk free and not easy to grasp
    And honestly, I also find many other data recovery freeware here:
    18 Best data recovery freeware to retrieve deleted or lost data:
    https://www.icare-recovery.com/howto...-freeware.html

Hope it will also helps you anyway.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Deleted messages have not been "deleted". It will no longer be a subversive idea for you after knowing how deletion exactly works.
    As a matter of fact, your phone just simply has your erased texts invisible, which means they are not perpetually gone right away. However, as you continue to use that device, the new messages will take the place of the old one, namely overwriting, so if you are going to get your text messages back, we suggest stopping using your phone.
    FORecovery Android Data Recovery, a super practical data recovery software, which can help you retrieve deleted messages after Android phone crashes that haven't been overwritten within several clicks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads