Register

how to retrieve deleted messages, after phone crashes

This is a discussion on how to retrieve deleted messages, after phone crashes within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; As far as I know, there are two ways to solve this problem: 1.If you have Google Account, some of data are probably synced with ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Milky Way
    Member #
    As far as I know, there are two ways to solve this problem:
    1.If you have Google Account, some of data are probably synced with your Google Account. You can log in your google account to find them out.
    2.If the methods above cannot help you work it out. You may have to try to use some third-party recovery tool like Android SMS Recovery, which may help you retrieve deleted messages from Samsung phone.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Tenorshare
    Android Data Recovery software
    provides different solutions for Android users to recover lost data from all kind of Android devices. This software will recover all kinds of data, including contacts, photos, messages, videos, voice memos for you.

See more at:

Tenorshare Software Official Website - iOS Data Recovery, Data Rescue, PDF and Video Tools

Milky Way
    Member #
    Recommend you can use this Samsung Data Recovery which allows you to directly scan your Samsung mobile phone and recover messages, contacts, photos and video from them.

Read more:

Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy

Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S5

Milky Way
    Member #
    No matter I would check with my carrier first to see if they can clear this up on their end. Make sure they are not those text messages you get from certain companies that you don't realize you signed up for because those can be blocked by your carrier which I had to do. See if you add them to your blocked call list if it will take effect also in texts? Unless they are people you know but just wanted those deleted.

Milky Way
    Member #
    If you have used Google service or backup apps, then it's very easy to restore deleted messages from the backup. If not, then you need to use Android data recovery to help you restore the deleted files. Actually, deleted files still on your phone unless new files comes in. So it's still possible to recover the files even without backup.
    Last edited by rearummel; 01-06-2016 at 03:26 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi, friends, I tried some of the apps you noticed, but several doesn't work well.
    Anyway, I will give feed back later. I found this one text message recovery is good, thanks for your suggestion.
    Last edited by loie; 02-28-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ritamargaetcampbell View Post
    No matter I would check with my carrier first to see if they can clear this up on their end. Make sure they are not those text messages you get from certain companies that you don't realize you signed up for because those can be blocked by your carrier which I had to do. See if you add them to your blocked call list if it will take effect also in texts? Unless they are people you know but just wanted those deleted.
    I would like to give you advice on recovering deleted sms. You can download this Android recovery and have a look at this guide android text message recovery, it is a simple and useful way for all android users.
    Last edited by Kolpoiu; 03-03-2016 at 02:02 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Have a try of recovery tools, and you can retrieve a lot of data from your phone, including sms, contacts, photos, and
    more.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Flashing new ROM becomes quite common nowadays. However, the chances are that you can get the job screwed easily if you are not a tech guy. All the data would be erased and you need find a way to recover those messages on your phone. Here is a guide on how to restore deleted sms from galaxy phone: http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/recover-deleted-messages-from-samsung-galaxy-note.html
    Last edited by deloania; 04-09-2016 at 12:54 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpoiu View Post
    I would like to give you advice on recovering deleted sms. You can download this Android data recovery and have a look at this guide to retrieve deleted text message , it is a simple and useful way for all android users.
    Talking about recovering data from Android phone, Mobiledic Android Data Recovery is your best choice. You can use it to recover your deleted messages, contacts, photos, call logs and other data from your Android phone. It can first scan your Android phone and SD cards in your phone to find the deleted data in it. Then you can preview the data you want to recover, such as messages, contacts, photos and so on. The last step is to recover the deleted data you want. The simple 3 steps will ensure you get back important data from your Android phone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads