Register

album cover arts missing

This is a discussion on album cover arts missing within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Hiall, after syncing music from WMP to the Nexus, for most of the Albums Covers are missing in the Android-Music-App. None of the Cover Grabbers ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #

album cover arts missing

Hiall, after syncing music from WMP to the Nexus, for most of the Albums Covers are missing in the Android-Music-App.
    None of the Cover Grabbers from Market seem to help (tried the 3 top listed apps - they all grabbed the arts, but they're still not shown in the Music-App).

Anyone experienced this and/or has got it working ?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Nat
    Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by stovy View Post
    Hiall, after syncing music from WMP to the Nexus, for most of the Albums Covers are missing in the Android-Music-App.
    None of the Cover Grabbers from Market seem to help (tried the 3 top listed apps - they all grabbed the arts, but they're still not shown in the Music-App).

Anyone experienced this and/or has got it working ?
    I've got that problem too. Haven't found a solution as yet...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Member #
    4.02 update solved the problem

Milky Way
    Member #
    Is anyone else having a problem? I am running 4.0.2, and Album Art Grabber is not working. When I open the app, all of the selected images are shown next to the album names, but none are appearing the music player.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    537 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    I never synced my phone with GMusic, but instead synced my laptop directly with GMusic online and when I play the music on my phone, it shows the album cover art. Are you sure the settings aren't set as offline?

Milky Way
    Member #
    Thanks. I did not sync with Google. I manually copied the files from where iTunes had them or linked to them.

Milky Way
    Member #
    I have 4.02 and had the same issue. The Album Grabber found the Album Art but wouldn't add it to Google Music. I downloaded Power Amp as a music player and it downloaded the album art internally through the player. As a player it does a great job with many options. I like it much better than the Google Music or the Android Music Player. It also recognized some .wma albums where Google Music and Android Music only showed mp3 songs.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusbv View Post
    Thanks. I did not sync with Google. I manually copied the files from where iTunes had them or linked to them.
    I also did a manual copy from an iTunes folder. Some art shows up in the google musicplayer and most of it shows up in Album Art Grabber (free version) but it does not transfer over to the music player. Double twist seems to work better but will only allow 4 free artwork downloads. After that you have to pay for the double twist upgrade. This should be easier, everyone seems to say it works, but not on my Galaxy Nexus!!!

Milky Way
    Member #
    I just discovered iSyncr, cost a couple of bucks but did a great job of syncing playlists etc. and album cover art from iTunes.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Same problem as stated above. Tried same art grabber solutions that don't work.

I don't think I should have to pay for an app to do what should happen naturally.

Anyone have a good fix for this yet?

Thanks

Ads