Register

Bootloop Help Please

This is a discussion on Bootloop Help Please within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; Hey guys I need some help ONCE AGAIN lol. I saw people have been asking the question a lot but they are getting stuck in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times

Bootloop Help Please

Hey guys I need some help ONCE AGAIN lol. I saw people have been asking the question a lot but they are getting stuck in the animation but my phone keeps getting stuck in the Google bootloop. When it used to get stuck it would make it to the boot animation but now it only does the google animation and just keeps restarting. I have tried everything. I wiped the cache, factor reset, tried to use all the restores but it will never get past the google animation. I also tried to reroot again using the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit again and and i did a 1-Click For All and it began to work until the phone tried to reboot and it got stuck in the Google bootloop again. Any advice please?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    And I am on Verizon LTE if anyone needs to know that information

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    Try doing a factory reset. Maybe stay stock for a bit til you find what is causing all these bootloops.

Before you flash anything can you get back to stock? How to get back to stock using Odin

Have you backed up your files and pictures? I see too many desperate cries for help recovering deleted priceless pictures with no solution.

Need to hard reset? How to Hard Reset-Factory Data Reset.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I have tried that but it wont get past the Google Boot its just keep restarting with that and repeatings its self. Since I am rooted and if i cant fix this problem, should i just tell verizon that I lost my phone since they won't help you if you phone is rooted?

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    Well that would be unethical, since you messed up your phone. Can you get into bootloader (volume up and down + power)? How about download mode (volume down + power)?

Before you flash anything can you get back to stock? How to get back to stock using Odin

Have you backed up your files and pictures? I see too many desperate cries for help recovering deleted priceless pictures with no solution.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Yeah thats what I have been doing. Going to to Recovery Mode and trying different things but nothing is working. Like I can wipe the data and do all the resets but when it tries to load up and goes into Booting it gets stuck doing the google bootlop. Since i can't do that is it a way to unroot you phone without rebooting because I don't think that my phone is going to reboot i have tried like everything.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    Ok if you can get into recovery mode then do you have any backups made that you can flash? How about any roms that you know are good?

Edit: I should preface by saying you need to do a full data wipe plus cache and dalvik wipes before flashing anything else.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    yeah i've tried restoring and everything i think i might just have to go back to my old phone because I cant afford another one of these. But thanks for the help bro appreciate it!

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    You can still get it back to stock using http://www.galaxynexusforum.com/foru...n-vzw-gsm.html.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Thanks for the help Paul i tried EVERYTHING i just went back to my old phone...couldnt take not having a phone!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads