Register

How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?

This is a discussion on How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+? within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; "I bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+ to replace my old iPhone 6 which dropped into the water, I just want to know is it possible ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?

"I bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+ to replace my old iPhone 6 which dropped into the water, I just want to know is it possible to transfer data from iCloud to Samsung S9 or Samsung S9+? I iPhone SE can not power on now???" - Asked by Kris.

Are you also met the similar situation? iPhone users always use iTunes or iCloud to backup thier phone data, when getting a Samsung Galaxy phone, they may want to move these backup files to the new phone, in fact, you can do it with Mobile Transfer with ease.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. Besides, with the helps of this tool, you can one click to extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup, and transfer to any supported Samsung Galaxy phone.

Related: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Samsung S9/S9+

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Here is a powerful and easy-to-use iPhone to Android Transfer tool - Phone to Phone Transfer, which not only helps you transfer contacts and photos from iPhone 5/5S/5C/SE/6/6S/7/8 to Samsung S9/S9+ with one click,

Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung S9

Sirius
    Member #
    Of course, you can Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+. First use a pro iCloud Backup Extractor tool to help you extract all data from iCloud, then you can easily transfer them to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+.

Remove Ads

Ads