Register

How can i transfer photos videos from iphone to samsung s8?

This is a discussion on How can i transfer photos videos from iphone to samsung s8? within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; As you’d expect, the S8 has the best specs you can get on an Android phone. Depending on the region, you’ll either get Qualcomm’s newest ...

Sirius
    Member #

How can i transfer photos videos from iphone to samsung s8?

As you’d expect, the S8 has the best specs you can get on an Android phone. Depending on the region, you’ll either get Qualcomm’s newest (and slightly rarer) Snapdragon 835 or Samsung’s own Exynos. In both cases, Samsung is touting that they’re built on a 10nm chip, which should theoretically help with power consumption.

Get a samsung galaxy like samsung s7, samsung s8, and now desperately seeking a solution to transfer contacts from old iphone 5/6 to samsung s8? It's not as difficult as you think of. Here we will explain how to import contacts, text messages, apps, photos, music, videos and more from iphone to samsung galaxy s8 without losing everything.

If you have lots of photos and videos to be transferred, we reccommend you to use this iphone to samsung transfer. It can transfer over all of your data – including text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps and more – with no risk or loss of quality between iOS & Android devices.

More info:

Steps to transfer photos videos from iphone to samsung s8

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S8

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    If you want to transfer photos videos from iphone to samsung s8, I think the easiest way is using mobile phone transfer. It allows us to transfer data, including photos, videos, etc between mobile phones from computer via usb cable. We just need to connect both of them to computer, open the program.
    Last edited by jiajie; 07-24-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads