Register

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7 without password?

This is a discussion on How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7 without password? within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; My Samsung galaxy a5 broke down last month, I have to buy an entry-level phone, Samsung A5 is a good choice for me. The configuration ...

Sirius
    Member #

Thumbs up How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7 without password?

My Samsung galaxy a5 broke down last month, I have to buy an entry-level phone, Samsung A5 is a good choice for me. The configuration of this phone is not very good, but the important thing is cheap. A few days ago my niece took my cell phone to play games. She is a pupil. When she returned the phone to me, I found the lock screen password changed. The bad thing is that she forgot her new password. How to Unlock Lock Screen On Samsung A5? who can help me?

Method to Unlock Samsung A5 without pass code:

Dr.fone toolkit: Samsung Lock Screen Removal. It can help you unlock screen even if you forget the password. It can remove four screen locks on the phone, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints.

More info:

How to Unlock the Screen Lock on Samsung

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #

Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which is an all-in-one data recovery tool for almost all Samsung Galaxy devices. With the help of this program, you can not only restore the lost and deleted content like photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats and more from your Samsung Galaxy device including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/ON/Tab, but also one click to fix a bricked Samsung and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab without losing data. So, you can easily to remove lock screen on Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

Remove Ads

Ads