Register

Data Tranfer works, but the phone wont charge?

This is a discussion on Data Tranfer works, but the phone wont charge? within the Galaxy Nexus Help forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Support Forum category; I have a samsung galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 that will not charge. I'll start with the disclaimers that I have had it for 3 years, so ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Data Tranfer works, but the phone wont charge?

I have a samsung galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 that will not charge. I'll start with the disclaimers that I have had it for 3 years, so it has been through a lot.

Problem: It stopped charging last week. Phone works, but will not charge. No lighing bolt to indicate it is trying to charge or anyhting. The wierd thing is that data transfer when hooked to a PC still works fine.

What I have tried:

1. A dozen combinations of chargering cords, outlets, and power adapters. Even a brand new USB cord.
    2. Bought a new battery off Amazon.Luckly it was fully charged when I got it.
    3. Replaced the charging port. Everything seems to work the same (data yes, charge no) as before swapping this out. So I feel I did it right.
    4. Hard reset.

I can not seem to find anything on the internet that matches my problme. This has been an awsome phone and I would hate to have get a new phone. ANy help would be appreciated.
    Bryan

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads