Register

Help!

This is a discussion on Help! within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; I have a gnex that is unlocked but not rooted. I had it rooted using Wugs and for one reason or another it got factory ...

Thread: Help!

Milky Way
    Member #

Help!

I have a gnex that is unlocked but not rooted. I had it rooted using Wugs and for one reason or another it got factory reset. I have come to the conclusion that fast charge was left on before the factory reset so now i cannot get the device to be seen by windows 7. i have tired the pda net drivers and that did nothing. i have reset it a few times since and nothing works, still not seen by pc and the custom boot screen is still there. I also cannot lock it back. I delt with it for awhile, but now that i want to update the software, it obviously needs to be relocked. what should i do?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    BHuber09
    Are you on a rom?
    If your on stock everything then fast charge isn't an option. Only way to have fast charge is with a custom kernel, and a rooted phone to use an app to enable it. Or have a ROM that has it as an option..

Tapp'd from one of my Nexus Devices

Milky Way
    Member #
    I'm not sure what is going on. Ibhad some ROMs installed (changed boot screen) and even after the reset that is still the custom one. Because that didn't change leaves me to believe that the fast boot is still on. I'm not sure how to fix any of it

Remove Ads

Ads