Register

T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus

This is a discussion on T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; T-Mobile has been involved with both prior Google Nexus phones, how long before we see a T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus

T-Mobile has been involved with both prior Google Nexus phones, how long before we see a T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Soon I hope--I have 18 months left on my contract--
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One Rooted with Latest Texasice ICS or HyperSense or Latest MIUI or CM7 roms: Amon Ra 2.1.1 and ClockworkMod Recoveries and Blackrose Hboot: Dark Tremor: Carrier-TMobile

San Francisco Giants

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Hey rugman! Good to see you here...help me battle these VZN boys!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I'm not a Verizon boy by choice. Where I live and work there's not much option, if you want a decent signal.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jblalock77 View Post
    I'm not a Verizon boy by choice. Where I live and work there's not much option, if you want a decent signal.
    Yep..that seems to be the only persistent 'knock' against TMO, coverage. Rural, and the deep south seem most affected, for whatever reasons.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    It would be a hard sell for me to switch anyhow as I have unlimited data.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jblalock77 View Post
    It would be a hard sell for me to switch anyhow as I have unlimited data.
    Me too..grandfathered 5GB 'speed limit' 4G, supposedly slowed when the 5GB is reached, but as we've seen, many users never get throttled surpassing the 5GB speed limit. I was streaming just fine before 4G existed, so even if I hit it, I prolly wouldn't even notice!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I used to have tmobile, and liked it, but unfortunately I moved back to WV where there is no tmobile support whatsoever. So like many others, I am stuck with big red. Now I am grandfathered into unlimited with them, so not leaving anytime soon.

Milky Way
    Member #
    @alphawave7

I'll do my best--

Sorry I didn't get your post, my notifications weren't set and never got email on these posts. I really want the Prime, but as mentioned 18 months left on current contract. May just have to pay full price, if I can't bully TMobile into letting me upgrade when a sale comes up. Got some extenuating circumstances, but that is a long story. I wasn't happy with the no sdcard as mentioned on another thread. I definitely want to continue to flash roms. But, I can't see them releasing another dev phone and not being able to wipe only what is needed for flashing. I guess it will come down to partitioning internal memory correctly. We'll see.

I am happy with TMO coverage here in Dayton, Ohio. Much better than my previous carrier of 15 years--Cincinnati Bell Wireless. Not happy with my 3g dl speeds of 1-2.5mb though. Want the day and phone that will get me these "theoretical" 42mb speeds--

I will check phone out at Verizon store though.

Am going to look at Galaxy S II also, which is now at TMO stores, I believe.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One Rooted with Latest Texasice ICS or HyperSense or Latest MIUI or CM7 roms: Amon Ra 2.1.1 and ClockworkMod Recoveries and Blackrose Hboot: Dark Tremor: Carrier-TMobile

San Francisco Giants

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    439 times
    Rugman, I have the Galaxy S II and absolutely love it. I haven't rooted it yet because I'm honestly happy (for the moment) with Touchwiz 4.0. Rooting is, however, very much on the agenda for that phone.

-Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads