Register

Galaxy Nexus commercial

This is a discussion on Galaxy Nexus commercial within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; I think that Samsung needs to take the Galaxy SII "Next Big Thing" commercial and substitute the Galaxy Nexus. You know the one where the ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    538 times
    Twitter
    fish1552

Galaxy Nexus commercial

I think that Samsung needs to take the Galaxy SII "Next Big Thing" commercial and substitute the Galaxy Nexus. You know the one where the iSheep are standing in line waiting for the next one and they see the guy holding his Galaxy S?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fish1552 View Post
    I think that Samsung needs to take the Galaxy SII "Next Big Thing" commercial and substitute the Galaxy Nexus. You know the one where the iSheep are standing in line waiting for the next one and they see the guy holding his Galaxy S?
    Embarrassing enough, I looked just like them online for my GN on launch day.
    Just keeping it real! LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    538 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    Quote Originally Posted by Justifi View Post
    Embarrassing enough, I looked just like them online for my GN on launch day.
    Just keeping it real! LOL

But in your defense, you were in line telling people "this is gonna be EPIC!", not asking to see their iPhones.

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    But in your defense, you were in line telling people "this is gonna be EPIC!", not asking to see their iPhones.
    True, true
    Although, I did swear to the people in front and back of me, if a news truck showed up, I would ditch the line. It's kind of like being a drug addict caught in the act. I don't think I would have been the only one too scatter. Try explaining to your boss why your on the evening news, on line for a phone instead of working.

c5d
    Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Slight tangent: Has anyone seen ANY Galaxy Nexus commercials on the air? I've seen a TON of these Samsung Galaxy SII (which I really like), Droid Razr, and HTC Rezound commercials, but I haven't seen one Google Galaxy Nexus commercial. And they've got some good ones too: googlenexus's Channel - YouTube.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm certain that Verizon gets more kick back from the other +4" LTE phones than from the Galaxy Nexus, but still. It kind of feels like this phone is a huge secret. I was just showing my phone to some people and there common response was, "Oh...how did you get that? It's not out yet..."

That being said, I'm guessing Verizon sold more Galaxy Nexus's (or would that be Nexi) this weekend than White Droid Razr's, Black Droid Razr's, and HTC Rezounds combined.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Nexus will always be the red-headed step child insofar as promotion and advertising...no bother, it means nothing to those 'in the know'.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    i have actually seen a GNex commercial one time. in fact it was Thursday night if i remember correctly. it was the one talking about putting your contacts into circles. A pretty lame ad, considering how cool the phone is and what all they could have focused on. but i haven't seen it since then.

edit: this is the ad

Last edited by cweb69; 12-18-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    538 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    Quote Originally Posted by cweb69 View Post
    i have actually seen a GNex commercial one time. in fact it was Thursday night if i remember correctly. it was the one talking about putting your contacts into circles. A pretty lame ad, considering how cool the phone is and what all they could have focused on. but i haven't seen it since then.
    True. I gotta admit, I didn't even know about the contact circles. I'll have to mess around with them.

On a side note, anyone know how to arrange contacts by last name instead of first? The option doesn't show up like it did on my Droid.

Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    True. I gotta admit, I didn't even know about the contact circles. I'll have to mess around with them.

On a side note, anyone know how to arrange contacts by last name instead of first? The option doesn't show up like it did on my Droid.
    Open your people app, click the three dots on the bottom to get to settings...

Sent from my stock non-rooted Nexus

Remove Ads

Ads