Register

Pre-buyers remorse already?

This is a discussion on Pre-buyers remorse already? within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; So, I've got a Christmas gift nexus that arrives via federal express on Monday. I currently carry the Thunderbolt. I read yesterday that for most ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Pre-buyers remorse already?

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times

Pre-buyers remorse already?

So, I've got a Christmas gift nexus that arrives via federal express on Monday. I currently carry the Thunderbolt.

I read yesterday that for most all uses, the 4.65" screen is really 4.0" with a 0.65" soft key panel.... Or smaller than my Thunderbolt.

Also, is there a case for the nexus with a kickstand? Dang it if I don't use and love the Thunderbolt kickstand.

I'm starting to get sick to the stomach about leaving my bolt, the best phone that in my opinion... Had been released.

Are any of you aware of a nice kickstand case, and is it true that my 4.3" TB actually has more viewable screen inn average use like FB and websites?

HTC Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    If you turn the belt clip on the otter box defender it works like a kick stand..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    holding a TB and GN in my hand right now. the GN has more viewable space it seems. im gonna miss the kickstand for sure. i had way too maybe issues with the TB to mention so i will not be missing it anytime soon. the GN is much snappier and ICS > GB

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Larry, is this your way of telling us she returned your phone and forbid you to have one?

fish1552 and dwgreenstreet like this.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    267 times
    The usable area of the screen is essentially the same size as Motorola's 4.3" screens on the Droid X, Bionic and RAZR. But keep in mind when viewing video the full 4.65" is viewable.

Also the VZW case/holster as well as the Qmadix case/holster both have kickstands built into the case. See the master list of accessories thread.

Welcome to the forum. We may bite but we don't have rabies
    Guidelines of Conduct for GalaxyNexusForum

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1124 times
    I love this phone no remorse here totally impressed will love it more when I'm rooted

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Larry, is this your way of telling us she returned your phone and forbid you to have one?

No, no. I'm just..... You know what? For the first time, I'm happy with my phone. To me, the only other phone I liked as much as this bolt was the Imagio. So, although I've been totally mentally masturbating over this Galaxy Nexus, now that my wife has the thing signed, sealed, and being delivered.... I'm getting scared that it will not hug me, and love me and make me complete.... Like this big old Thunderbolt.

My thunderbolt has been replaced once because I ran it over, and then twice for blown or distorted ear speaker while talking on the phone.

Other than that, this thing is a brick house. I run the Rezound battery and manage the data connectivity to get many hours of use. The screen is clear and offers as tall and wide of a view as any phone out there.

I know... I sound like an HTC salesman. But, I have really had a great experience with the bolt.

What if the Nexus fails to love me like the bolt? What if I fail to love it?

HTC Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk.

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Relax...you'll have a couple weeks to play with it...it can be returned by Jan 15th...although she may kill you for returning it after you found out about it...lol

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    although she may kill you for returning it after you found out about it...lol
    This. You should know by now that when an XX chromosome is involved, it's best to LEARN to love your GNex!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    538 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    Besides, it's a Christmas gift - from the wife. How do you tell her you don't like her gift? And you thought you were in the dog house for finding out about it? Taking it back would be suicide! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads