Register

How to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10

This is a discussion on How to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10 within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "I deleted all the call history from my Dad's Samsung Galaxy S10, how can I restore them before he find that? Help please!!!" "Is it ...

Cassiopeia
    Member #

Post How to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10

"I deleted all the call history from my Dad's Samsung Galaxy S10, how can I restore them before he find that? Help please!!!"
    "Is it possible to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S10 after factory resetted?"
    "How to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10 after OS updated? I lost all my data inside it."

Are you also met the similar situation as above? Looking for a simple and effectively way to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10, you can not miss the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery program that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Restore Lost Photos from Samsung S10

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Samsung Data Recovery is a great choice to solve this problem. It can restore a more comprehensive file types, compatible with more kinds of Samsung Galaxy devices, adopt a simpler approach and provide a more secure environment.

Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S10

Andromeda
    Member #
    If you want to do that, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your phone to find the lost data for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to restore lost contacts from samsung. Besides contacts, you can also get back messages, videos, photos, call logs, whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.

Andromeda
    Member #
    You donít need to worry when you deleted samsung data by mistake, because you are able to rerestore lost data on samsung s10directly with the help of third-party data recovery tool-Android Data Recovery software. It supports you restore lost data from android directly or from backup. I suggest you try Android Data Recovery tool to get back your lost data as soon as possible.
    Last edited by weliner11; 02-01-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads