Register

How to recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

This is a discussion on How to recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; “I accidentally deleted some important contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S8. They are really important to me and I don’t have backup file for them. ...

Cassiopeia
    Member #

Post How to recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

“I accidentally deleted some important contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S8. They are really important to me and I don’t have backup file for them. Is there any way that I can restore these contacts from Samsung Galaxy S8 without backup file?”- Asked by Green.

"Is there any better method to get back the lost text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S8 that have restored to factory settings, I don't get any backup file, how can I do now?" - Asked by Thorton.

"How can I do to undeleted the WhatsApp chat history from my Samsung S8+, some of them are deleted by mistake, how to restore them without backup?" - Asked by Amy.

Are you also met the similar question? There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy is an outstanding cell phone. Suspected Samsung S8 engineering machine running exposed, beyond apple A10 processor Snapdragon 835 processor machine engineering Bunny ran as high as 180 thousand, has surpassed apple A10 processor performance, said there may be Samsung S8 engineering machine.

However, even if the best phone can not avoid data loss. Please don't worry, to recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung Data Recovery can help you.

Samsung Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Deleted SMS on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
    Last edited by Bobnorcoo; 01-11-2020 at 02:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Andromeda
    Member #
    it's really easy to do that. You can use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Galaxy S8 and SD card deeply to find the deleted data for you. You can preview the data before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S8. Besides photos, you can also get back messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.

Sirius
    Member #
    Android Data Recovery, the world’s 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software. The supported devices include Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Huawei, etc and the supported files also have contacts, messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, call history and so forth

recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S8

Andromeda
    Member #
    I have also the experienced of data loss on my samsung phone. Fortunately, my friend recommended me to use Android Data recovery software to recover deleted data on samsung galaxy s8. I ended up successfully recovering some lost photos and text messages. It also can recover videos, call logs and contacts.
    how to regain deleted data from android
    Last edited by weliner11; 02-01-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads