Register

How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung SD Card

This is a discussion on How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung SD Card within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "Help! I formatted the SD card on my Samsung Galaxy S6 by mistake. Then I lost all files including photos, videos and more on it. ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung SD Card

"Help! I formatted the SD card on my Samsung Galaxy S6 by mistake. Then I lost all files including photos, videos and more on it. What's the worse, I have no backup. Do you know how to recover lost data from my Samsung SD card? Please do me a favor. Thanks in advance." - Asked by Julia.

Your SD card is the lifeline to meet your data storage needs. It allows you to expand the storage capacity of your Samsung device and make more data on your device. However, sometimes, you can easily lose data on SD card, the main reason is accidental deletion. If you want to retrieve your data, you need a clear strategy.

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted data from Samsung SD card by using this tool.

Related: Transfer Photos from Samsung to Computer
    Last edited by Conoyoner; 12-12-2019 at 02:03 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    It's really easy to do that. Samsung Data Recovery can scan your Samsung SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost data for you. You can get back messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you. You can learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung SD card.

Sirius
    Member #
    Android Data Recovery can not only direct recover data from your Android devices, but also can scan and restore the lost or deleted data from your Android’s SD card. You can easily recover lost or deleted contacts, text messages, photos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, videos, documents and more from your device or its SD card with the help of this program.

Recover Deleted Data from Samsung SD Card

Andromeda
    Member #
    Android Data Recovery helps to find and recover deleted data from android sd card and then recover the data. It is a safe and effective data recovery solution designed to recover deleted files from Android phone. no matter you want to recover deleted contacts, text messages, call history, photos, videos or other data, Android Data Recovery support you to recover samsung data with ease.
    Last edited by weliner11; 02-02-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads