Register

How to Play Apple Music M4P Files on Samsung Phone

This is a discussion on How to Play Apple Music M4P Files on Samsung Phone within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; " I have a crap ton of .m4p tracks. I'd like to convert them so they're readable on my S4. Can anyone recommend the best ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Thumbs up How to Play Apple Music M4P Files on Samsung Phone

"I have a crap ton of .m4p tracks. I'd like to convert them so they're readable on my S4. Can anyone recommend the best way to do this or make and other suggestions?"--Asked by Lula in galaxynexusforum

Samsung phone does not support playing M4P files.As well all know that the M4P format is not compatible with many portable devices including Android phones/tables, MP3 players, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6, Sony, HTC, Huawei, PSP, etc. However,you must to convert M4P to MP3 for playing on other devices,then you can play iTunes M4P files on Android and other non-Apple devices.

M4P is a kind of audio format developed by Apple itself. Most songs that you bought from iTunes Store will be in M4P format and they are DRM protected files. These M4P songs are limited by Apple on usage, for example, So even if you have downloaded the music, copied it onto your hard drive or USB drive, you cannot play it anywhere else except Apple device or iTunes.So,you must to remove DRM from Apple Music and ouput DRM-free MP3, M4A, etc. for playing on any computer and audio devices

Apple Music Converter could helps you to remove the DRM protection from Apple music and stream Apple Music to Samsung phone.It not only converts M4P music into other generally play-able formats like MP3, but also converts the Audiobooks you downloaded from the iTunes Store into formats like MP3, AC3, M4A, FLAC, AIFF and MKA. Another feature that should be expected on this program is batch conversion.

Letís teach you how to convert M4P to MP3 and Play on Samsung Galaxy phone.

How to Convert M4P Files to MP3

Step 1.Run Apple Music to MP3 Converter
    Step 2.Add M4P songs to the program
    Step 3.Select MP3 as convert output format
    Step 4.Convert M4P to MP3 and import files to your Samsung phone.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads