Register

Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samusng Galaxy S8/S8+

This is a discussion on Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samusng Galaxy S8/S8+ within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "I am a user switched from an iPhone 5 to an Samsung Galaxy S8. I would like to continue with my WhatsApp old chats on ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samusng Galaxy S8/S8+

"I am a user switched from an iPhone 5 to an Samsung Galaxy S8. I would like to continue with my WhatsApp old chats on the new Galaxy phone. So my question is there a way to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to my Galaxy S8? Has anyone else dealt with this problem? Thanks in advance!" - Asked by Jenny.

Looking for a simple yet secure method to sync WhatsApp chat history and the attachment from your old iPhone devices to an Android device, just like to Samsung phone? Well, to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+, please don't worry, WhatsApp Messages Transfer can help you a help.

WhatsApp Messages Transfer enables to handle your WhatsApp Chat, Easily & Flexibly. With the help of this program, you can transfer iOS WhatsApp to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Android devices, backup or export iOS WhatsApp messages to computers, and restore iOS WhatsApp backup to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. Besides, you can use this program to recover the lost and deleted WhatsApp messages from any iPhone with 3 simple ways.

Three Simple Steps to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+:

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer.
    Step 2. Begin to transfer WhatsApp messages.
    Step 3. Wait until the WhatsApp message transfer is complete.

Related: Restore WhatsApp Messages from Samsung S8/S8+

2. # ADS
    Ads

Andromeda
    Member #
    The premise is that you need a powerful and trustworthy software, and I strongly recommend you to use the WhatsApp Messages Transfer tool.

Transfer Whatsapp Messages from iPhone to Samsung S8

Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung S8/S8 Edge

Andromeda
    Member #
    Just follow steps below to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samusng Galaxy S8/S8+.
    1. Download and install pro phone transfer program on computer.
    Yes, pro phone transfer program can help us transfer data between mobile phones directly. First download and install the program on your computer.
    2. Open the program, connect iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to computer.
    After installing the program, just open it. Then connect both iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ with the same computer via usb cables.
    3. Preview and choose data to transfer.
    All data, including whatsapp messages will be scanned out and listed on program window. Preview and choose what you want to transfer.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Hack into any mobile device,email, social media accounts, webpages, removal of bad posts and clearing of negative credit score listings contact

blackrazor@protonmail .com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    To transfer data between phone to phone, android data transfer is a useful transfer tool that make data transfer workable between two phones even if they run the different operating system. You can also use it to transfer any data like contacts, messages, videos, pictures, songs, call history, notes, bookmarks, and so on. The steps to operate it are easy to follow.
    how to transfer data between iPhone and android
    how to transfer sms from android to computer
    Last edited by weliner11; 06-24-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Twitter
    shshxiaojing1
    Switching from the old iPhone to the new Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ and don't want to lose the old WhatsApp chat history? No problem, you can use tools to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.
    mobile data transfer The Phone Recovery Expert

Remove Ads

Ads