Register

How to Recover SMS Messages from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

This is a discussion on How to Recover SMS Messages from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "My son deleted all the text messages in my Samsung J2. I haven't backed them up yet. Is there any way to get back the ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Recover SMS Messages from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

"My son deleted all the text messages in my Samsung J2. I haven't backed them up yet. Is there any way to get back the lost SMS from my phone?" - Asked to David.
    "Is it possible to get back the lost SMS from my Samsung Galaxy J3 without backup?" - Asked by Jim.
    "Any way to recover the lost messages and attachments from Samsung J7 after factory reset?" - Asked by Tomy.

Accidentally delete or lost text messages is quite a disaster, especially when including important messages that related to business. However, you still have chance to restore the deleted or lost sms if they weren't overwritten. So, once you lost some text messages or other data stored in your Samsung Galaxy J serise device, stop adding or deleting content in the phone to avoid data overwritten. Then, you can turn to Samsung Data Recovery to recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7.

Samsung Data Recovery Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card in few steps:

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
    2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 to PC
    3. Choose the file types to scan
    4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
    5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Restore data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Android Data Recovery is a multi-function software and it is designed for Android users especially. It can recover almost all data in your Android phone such as photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more.

Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

Milky Way
    Member #
    The best way to get back deleted text messages on Samsung phone is to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted text messages on it. You can preview them and then recover any of them from your phone to computer. Learn how to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung. Besides messages, you can also recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone to computer.

Remove Ads

Ads