Register

How to Extract Contacts from A Broken Samsung Phone

This is a discussion on How to Extract Contacts from A Broken Samsung Phone within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "How to export all my contacts from a water damaged Samsung Galaxy S6?" "Is it possible to get back my contacts from a Samsung Galaxy ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Extract Contacts from A Broken Samsung Phone

"How to export all my contacts from a water damaged Samsung Galaxy S6?"
    "Is it possible to get back my contacts from a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a broken screen. Please help!!!"
    "How can I do to remove the lock screen PIN on my Galaxy S5, and extract the contacts inside it without change a new screen?"

Are you met the similar situation as above, how can we do to extract contacts from a broken Samsung? In fact, to recover lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phone, you can't not miss the Samsung Galaxy Recovery, even for the broken and damaged devices.

No matter how you lose the data, Samsung Data Recovery will scan your Samsung devices and SD cards to find recover them. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, Whatsapp messages, call history and other document files from your Samsung devices and SD cards. So, you can easily recover data from blank screen/broken screen Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    But now don't worry, I think with the help of the software, Samsung Galaxy Recovery, it is a piece of cake to help us recover these data from broken Android phones.

Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone

Recover Data Contacts SMS from Black Screen S7

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Once you realized that you lose some important file, as long as you do not use or update the Android phone to overwrite its data, you can recover deleted samsung data with the help of Android Data Recovery.
    As a highly recommended recovery tool, Android Data Recovery app enables you to recover deleted, lost and formatted contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, music, etc. from overall Android devices.
    how to recover data from broken samsung
    Last edited by weliner11; 06-22-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads