Register

Permanently Delete All Data and Settings on Samsung S7/S7 Edge

This is a discussion on Permanently Delete All Data and Settings on Samsung S7/S7 Edge within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "I want to re-sell my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to my classmate, and going to buy a new Galaxy S8+, but I have to ensure ...

Cassiopeia
    Member #

Post Permanently Delete All Data and Settings on Samsung S7/S7 Edge

"I want to re-sell my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to my classmate, and going to buy a new Galaxy S8+, but I have to ensure all the data on my Galaxy S7 edge had been removed completely, and can not being restored even using the most powerful data recovery tool, how can I do?"

If you also met the similar situation, please don't worry, you can not miss the Android Data Eraser.

Android Data Eraser is an all-around data management, which can not only backup all data from Android, recover lost/deleted data on Android, root an Android phone, fix a bricked Android, but also one click to permanently delete all data and settings from any Android devices and ensure that all of them can not being restored. So, you can one click to permanently delete all data on Samsung S7/S7 Edge by using this tool.

Note: Please remember to backup your data from S7/S7 Edge before wiping, once you erase your data by using this tool, nothing can recovered.

Related: Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads