Register

How to Restore Data from Backup to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge?

This is a discussion on How to Restore Data from Backup to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge? within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "I backed up my data including contacts, text messages, photos and videos to Kies from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 before, but my phone was ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Restore Data from Backup to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge?

"I backed up my data including contacts, text messages, photos and videos to Kies from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 before, but my phone was stolen last night, how can I do to restore some of these data from the backup to my Samsung Galaxy S8?" - Asked by Danne.

Looking for a simple way to transfer all your data like contacts, photos, music, apps and more from the backup files to Samsung S8/S8+? Please don't worry, to restore backup to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ what you need is just the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer can not only directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. Besides, you can also use this tool to restore your data from backup files including MobileTrans backup, Kies backup, iTunes backup, iCloud backup, BlackBerry backup, OneDrive backup to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, as well as any other Android and iOS devices with a click.

Related: Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung S8
    Last edited by Koofuker25; 05-10-2017 at 03:36 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Mobile Transfer can transfer, backup and restore your phone data. It can be used almost all of the smartphone on the market, such as Samsung, iPhone, HUAWEI, LG, NOKIA, OPPO, SONY, etc..

Restore data and backup to samsung galaxy s8

Milky Way
    Member #
    Actually, you can also use Samsung data recovery program to help you recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge directly if they are not overwritten. Just connect Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge with computer via usb cable, open the program. It helps you get access to data deleted or lost on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge and list them on program window. All deleted or lost data can be recovered.
    Last edited by jiajie; 11-07-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Hello, thanks for sharing the helpful guides of how to backup and restore data on Samsung S8 phone.
    You can follow few steps to understand the guides, and then you will not lose the important data on your phone.
    Moreover, it is safe and clean way, just do it.
    Last edited by mezicklivi04; 11-08-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads